Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (azwakeYO)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-31-2011, 4:49 PM Reply   
just thought id share a few videos, Please no criticism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsWFaNu5pfk

Old     (rclester89)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-31-2011, 6:12 PM Reply   
whats the name of that remix in the first video you posted...where can I download it?!
Old     (BKinSoCal)      Join Date: Oct 2011       11-02-2011, 2:17 PM Reply   
Liked the videos. Thanks for sharing. What lake in AZ were these videos filmed on?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-02-2011, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKinSoCal View Post
Liked the videos. Thanks for sharing. What lake in AZ were these videos filmed on?
1st vid: Bartlett
2nd: Saguaro
3rd: Bartlett
I've seen that black/blue RZ2 out at Saguaro quite a few times, just never seen somebody wakeboard behind it. Nice riding ahren, you get your new bindings yet from Hyperlite?
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-02-2011, 10:45 PM Reply   
You guys shred. When I saw "please do not critique" I was expecting so bogus heelside grabs and a couple failed toeside wake jump attemps. I mean yeah, the camera is shakey but not everyone has a $1000+ setup along with all of the computer programs that can just as expensive. The only negative i can say is when you actually tried to add effects in the second video. The riding speaks for itself. Keep shreddin
Old     (azwakeYO)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-03-2011, 6:39 AM Reply   
The remix is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-nNHmh7Ick and i just flv2mp3'ed it. I got them yesterday Curt, definetly loving them way better then those teams haha. thanks kyle! ill get some more videos up that are more recent shortly!
Old     (crazyinaz)      Join Date: Nov 2011       11-22-2011, 7:42 AM Reply   

I like the songs you play in your head when your riding.!