Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-30-2010, 12:33 AM Reply   
Not sure if this is another first for wakeskating but its the first time Ive seen it done.

At the end of the vid Dan sticks a TS BS 5 on the skate.

http://video.mpora.com/watch/pA4brRchz/
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-30-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
Excellent skating, but I feel the trick was slightly overstated. It seemed like he passed the handle and spun 180 while sliding up the ramp.

Either way. I like his style. I couldn't do any of that.
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-30-2010, 10:15 AM Reply   
Where is that last vimeo of him riding cable on a wakeboard i think it was at CWC or Thai WP? Its a super clean edit with a bunch of rewind kicker hits? I want to add it to my favs and haven't been able to find it.

Is anybody else not just absolutely amazed at the future this kid has in the sport. I mean he's doing stuff at 12 years old that guys on tour struggle with on both a skate and a board. If he continues to progress like this he's on pace to do far more for cable than even Harley has done this year for boat. Kid is an absolute phenom.
Old     (l_b)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-30-2010, 11:15 AM Reply   
This kid is no doubt goin places in the sport.

Luker, I think this is the video your talking about.......

http://wakeboardingmag.com/videos/20...-daniel-grant/
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-30-2010, 12:59 PM Reply   
Thanks bro... here's the HD version:

from Gator Boards on Vimeo.

Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-30-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
yea j-rod your right I watched again the first 180 is spun very early, knowing Dan tho, he will fix that pretty soon. Watching this kid develop over the last 2 years has been scary, Ive never seen any rider learn as fast as this kid, and once he learns a trick he never loses it.

He's at Hipnotics now for worlds, already qualified top seed in the pro skate division