Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (aaron_l)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-19-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
What is the wakeboard scene like in Oregon. I just got offered a job in the Coos Bay, North Bend area. Does anybody ride around there or know of anybody who does. This is definitely something I want to consider before making a big move.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-19-2007, 8:40 PM Reply   
HEY aRRON, iM A PRETTY GOOD WAYS FROM cOOSBAY BUT bEND IS A GREAT SPOT FOR BOARDING. tHERE ARE A FEW GUYS ON HERE i HAVE TALKED TO THAT LIVE IN THAT AREA AND FROM WHAT i HEAR, IT'S GREAT. iF YOU EVER GET to the Medford area shoot me an email. Sorry about the caps my keyboard is whacking out
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-20-2007, 5:18 AM Reply   
Daniel I think he talking about North Bend, Bend is about 4 1/2 hours from Coosbay, Aaron, The Portland area has a very big wakeboard community and a lot of people read and post on this site, Check out the 50 states article in the latest issue of wakeboard mag for some info on Oregon riding spots. Also check out www.wakeboardnorthwest.com for more info on the Northwest scene. If your ever over in Central OR. PM me and we will hook you up with some riding.
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-20-2007, 9:37 AM Reply   
You got 10 mile lake and the dunes right next door to ya. Even thought the lake is near the ocean it's warm.
Old     (mrdenial)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-20-2007, 10:28 PM Reply   
I hope you like rain and fog. The coast can be really nice when the sun comes out...but it doesn't seem to come out when I'm there. The dunes are pretty sweet if you like quad's.