Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (gdy66)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-11-2006, 4:19 AM Reply   
Hi guys I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I'm predominantly a cable rider, I've had 2 LF teams now and really like the way it tracks and its speed but want a change.
Im not that keen on loose boards and not a massive fan of the fish. Any advice on the whether i should get the Watson of the PS3. Also id like to hear peoples comments on the 06 era's.

Thanks guys any info would be much appreciated.
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-11-2006, 4:28 AM Reply   
mate, harry here,

check out some of the hype boards. I know you've always avoided them cause they're heavier than LF, but this year they've got a lighter core. And its thought that continous rocker boards (such as the team) are better for the cable cause they wip away over your shoulders for raleys etc. Plus, hype boards are spose to be more durable....

Anyway, i am bias, but this year i'm trying out the murray (3.2" rocker, massive flick on the raley and apparently increased pop on wake, but maybe too loose for what you want) and 3ds (really strong tracking, and abrupt continous like your team so apparently pretty poppy on boat)
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-11-2006, 4:40 AM Reply   
Watson is the are choice.
Old     (gdy66)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-11-2006, 4:44 AM Reply   
hey mate,

Take it ur trying to pass the time at work like me? I was just reading ur post on the Murray a second ago. Cant get much better advice hey?

Man im really stuck as to what to go for this year but i REALLY need a new set up. The bindings are proving to be just as difficult decision. I shouldn’t be so picky! Don’t suppose you know anyone who would want to buy my team?
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-11-2006, 4:54 AM Reply   
i'll have a think, its in pretty good condition as i remember, so I'll ask around. I'm sure they'll be someone in the lboro team that would.

Think ure screwed for bindings cause you hate them heavy with laces. but hey, the 06 ultras look pretty sweet, and cheap too!
Old     (gdy66)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-11-2006, 5:42 AM Reply   
Yea, im not that bothered about them being lace up's i just want something comfy that isnt heavy. Ive always liked LF bindings but i think the fast system adds to much weight when i got those transits last year i lover the comfort but they were so heavy.

So im thinking of the murray's or the era's although im just thinking the murray's may be to out of my price range.
Old     (chadilac)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-21-2006, 9:39 PM Reply   
Ps3 all the way