Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 28, 2006

Old    wakeskater64            01-12-2006, 1:21 AM Reply   
Dose anyone live in Lewisville TX or had anything to do with Buxton Marine in Lewisville, I am currently living in New Zealand and are going to ship a boat from USA to here, Buxton Marine has the boat I want just woundering if I should trust them or spend extra on coming over to view the boat...
Old     (ryan_e)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-12-2006, 5:57 AM Reply   
Andy – I figure you are dealing with Phil? Phil, the Buxton’s, Blake and the rest of the crew are great people and they can be trusted. I purchased my first Nautique from them about a month ago and it was the best experience that I ever had purchasing a boat. You can set your mind at ease, they will take care of you in the utmost respected way.
Old     (ryan_e)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-12-2006, 5:58 AM Reply   
BTW, what boat are you buying from them?
Old     (wakespecialty)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-12-2006, 6:05 AM Reply   
Rest assure my friend. They have been in the same location and an award winning Correct Craft dealer for at least 15 years. Your money is safe and the deal will be done right.
Old     (griffbutta)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-12-2006, 6:31 AM Reply   
andy, i just purchased my Pro Air from Buxton. They are a great crew and if you are working with Phil, he is the real deal. Number one Nautique dealer in the US last year so I say their reputation speaks for itself. If you have any more doubts, go to dallaswakeboarding.com and ask there. You'll get the same response there. Good luck man!!
Old     (fhu667)      Join Date: Oct 2004       01-12-2006, 6:42 AM Reply   
Thumbs up for Buxton!
Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-12-2006, 7:46 AM Reply   
I am a MC owner but have dealt with Buxton and they are one of the best boat dealers in the country hands down. Thumbs up. If I ever had a CC I would definately buy it from them even though I live in Houston
Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-12-2006, 9:42 AM Reply   
I used to take my old Nautique to them for service. There is not a more honest person in the industry than Jim Buxton. They are very good people with high integrity.
Old    wakeskater64            01-12-2006, 1:02 PM Reply   
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/3/8/81125938.htm

This is the boat i'm intrested in looks clean,
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-12-2006, 1:08 PM Reply   
I own a bu and there are good people
Old     (kylet)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-15-2006, 12:30 PM Reply   
my dad found the boat we have through them, and several (7 or 8) other families we know have purchased their boats from them and have been nothing but happy.
Old     (rmbrinner)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-15-2006, 6:16 PM Reply   
I purchased a 02 X-star from Buxton this past summer. Great people! Would definitely trust them and would gladly do business with them again!