Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-08-2007, 10:59 PM Reply   
I will post some pics tomorrow. Yes I did bring her home.I ran into one lane construction on the north east ext,then rush hour on 76 and it took me 4.5 hours to get home.I woke up at 4:45 am left for Tafton at 6:25.Got home at 6:30pm dropped the boat and got to work at 7:35pm.Worked all night and got home at 7:10 am the next day.Was a long day but well worth it.
Tom at 1st Klas in Tafton P.A. was a great guy to deal with and that lake up there is awesome.
Gavin your directions where right on the money.Thanks a million
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-09-2007, 12:54 AM Reply   
OK fellow inboard boat owners,I like how that sounds,what type of oil do you use in your engines?Brands and viscosity?
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-09-2007, 2:09 AM Reply   
I'm going to change my oil this weekend. Master Craft recommends pennzoil SAE 15W40.
Old     (grimlock)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2007, 4:30 AM Reply   
Jim,

Use synthetic, you can go every 100 hours between oil changes, instead of 50. My neighboor out in Utah told me all brands of oil are the same, some just try to do advertising with car/boat dealers to try and get their stuff sold, same as gas dealers. I trust this guy too, since he was a boat mechanic for 20 years, and was asked to run Colbalt's service department. Also sythetic will gum up your engine less, and give your boat better gas hours, due to your boat running more smoothly.
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-09-2007, 5:03 AM Reply   
Jim, Congratulations and best of luck with the new boat!

Welcome Joe, got a peek at the designs over the weekend, nice work they all look great!
Old     (dmayer84)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-09-2007, 5:32 AM Reply   
I use diesel engine oil since boat engines always run at high loads. Also meets all the specs that MasterCraft wants.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-09-2007, 6:13 AM Reply   
Jim,
I run Mobil 1 synthetic. 5w-50. I got this from a reputable MC dealer in AZ. I also use the Mobil 1 synthetic transmission fluid, I change it once a season and it always comes out the same color as it went in...sorta like corn!

Alex's prop guy in Tuckerton is probably the cheapest around too for prop service. It also never hurts to have an extra prop in the boat as well!
Old     (wakecis)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-09-2007, 6:33 AM Reply   
Thursday Friday or Saturday - anybody want to ride at B-Town. post or email me.
Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-09-2007, 6:53 AM Reply   
Jim, I kept checking their lake cam to see if I could catch a glimpse of you splashing the ride, but I missed it. How much of the lake did you get to see while you were there?
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-09-2007, 9:23 AM Reply   
Gavin not much,but now I know why you make that long trip.
Okay here are the details and pics.
1998 TIGE PRE2200IWT
Taps wake system
Merc 350 mag mpi 315hp
2007 prestige trailer with 4 wheel disc brakeand oil filled hubs.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-09-2007, 9:24 AM Reply   
1 moreUpload
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-09-2007, 5:44 PM Reply   
Jim, nice pics of the boat. Looks great!
I always use Pennzoil 15W40, like Mastercraft recommends and change it every 50 hours. You could also use Rotella 15W40 like Dave M said, or better yet get the Mercruiser 15W40 oil that they recommend. The important thing is to change it because moisture will find its way in your boat engine alot easier than car engines.

Friday I'll be down to see Lisa @ Liquid sports. She has some wake stuff she's selling cheap if anyone wants to check it out with me. I'll try to compile a list and post it here after friday.

I'm going to hit Bordentown on saturday, if anyone wants to join me. Push off time TBA. Charles, you coming down?
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-09-2007, 8:51 PM Reply   
Dave what time are you going?
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-09-2007, 11:31 PM Reply   
Jim, around 10 am. You in?
Old     (gpalovcak)      Join Date: May 2003       05-10-2007, 2:49 AM Reply   
Hey Jim nice boat. I remember when we got our boat it was so much better with an inboard.

Dave keep me updated on a list from Lisa I might be looking for another board for the kids like a 131. I go by where Lisa's place is and never find it. Makes me wonder how they can sell anything.
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-10-2007, 3:30 AM Reply   
George, I am selling Annette’s board and binding set up if you are interested. The board is a 03 HL Motive 128 w/ HL Split bindings size-S. The whole setup is in great shape. Asking $150. I will try and post some pics of tomorrow.
Old     (wakecis)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-10-2007, 9:45 AM Reply   
yeah dave, i'm in. thanks for the invite. i'll email you my contact info, but am otherwise planning on a 10 am arrival.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-10-2007, 9:57 AM Reply   
Actually Dave I should have been more specific. What time are you going to Lisa's Friday? Saturday I'm working.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-10-2007, 9:58 AM Reply   
Hey George how is the Family? See you all soon.
Old     (grimlock)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2007, 10:50 AM Reply   
Dave,

Count me in for Saturday, it's been a little while since I rode, and I need to get the cobwebs cleaned out. What ramp you meeting at?

Russ
801-718-8768
Old     (yamaha917)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-10-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
riding on saturday ey....may have to shorten my trip in AC....
Old     (grimlock)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2007, 3:46 PM Reply   
Woody, Dave, George, ect.. this is why I didn't go riding much this summer, as I was re-doing my entire house. I posted some before pictures, and then some after pictures.

This is what it looked liked when I moved in..

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

This is what it looks like now, with a few minor touch up's

Upload
Upload
Upload

So now you can see why I am ready to ride this summer, no school really, at least not the book work part, and I don't need to worry about my house anymore.
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-10-2007, 4:42 PM Reply   
Wow! You have been busy. The house looks awesome Russ.
Old     (yamaha917)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-10-2007, 4:52 PM Reply   
what kind of hardwood did you put down? i'm diggin it. place looks great....if you are refinancing and need an appraiser....i'm your man.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-10-2007, 6:12 PM Reply   
Nice work Russ.
I need a little advice before tomorrow. Look at my boat pics and tell me what color monter tower bimini top I should get.I'm thinking the linen color at the bottom.Look here.
http://monstertower.com/mt_bimini_order.htm
Old     (dmayer84)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-10-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
I would go with the green or the black personally. Green matches the boat, black just looks cool.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-10-2007, 7:07 PM Reply   
I stopped at Liquid sports today to check out some wake stuff. Lisa will have a detailed list soon for me to pass on to everyone. Here's a short list of what's there:

Lf boards, mostly 134's and a 124 FISH
LF bindings, Transits and sphxyx, others too.
Wakeskates
Wakeboard bags (padded)
Assorted vests, ropes and handles
Assorted tubes
FAT SEAT
Tsunami pumps (new)
Wetsuits (shortys and full suits)
Mastercraft clothing (hats, shirts, etc.)

Jim, I like the linen color (tan) matches the interior, right?

Looks like Charles and Russ in for saturday. Anyone else? (Russ I use the Bordentown ramp.)

Woody, you hitting the water with the X-1 saturday?
Dave M? Alex?
Old     (grimlock)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2007, 7:21 PM Reply   
Jim, I would go with the green, with a linen strip down the middle, if they do that, I know Malibu does and my old boat had had a black bimini with a blue streak down the middle example in the pic of my boat

Upload
Old     (grimlock)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2007, 7:30 PM Reply   
Scott, Jim and Woody,

Thanks on the comments, it was pure hell doing all that this summer, but well worth it. The hardwood floors are actually the orginal floors, I just fixed/replaced all the warped/ruined boards, sanded the floors and stained them ebony and then put a semi-gloss sealing finish.

I'm not going to be refinancing any time soon, but when i get ready to put it up on the market in a little under two years, I'll use you to get it appraised.

Dave, a buddy of mine from school would love to come along if that's ok. He's never riden behind an X-star, and has been dying to ride one. He's only really ever ridden behind his Supra SSV.
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-10-2007, 7:47 PM Reply   
Doreen & I will be spending all of this beautiful Saturday at a boater's safety course in Piscataway.
It's going to suck to burn a beautiful Spring Saturday sitting in a classroom, but once it's over with we'll
be good to go for ever after. Hopefully next weekend we'll be back out on the water.

Jim: I'm with Dave M on the bimini color: the green or the black. And what's that crazy aluminum dinghy
that you have at the end of your driveway? Don't let Kevin see that or he'll try to get you to make it into
a slider. That's what he's been trying to get me to do with mine for years!

Nice job on the house Russ. But you left the toilet seat up! That shiz doesn't fly at 60 Sylvia.

While towing home from Drinko last Saturday night I nailed a skunk with one of my trailer tires. I
wasn't sure if I got it or not, but Doreen was following right behind me and she said I flattened it good.
Oh well.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-10-2007, 8:30 PM Reply   
Alex thats my camo bass boat. I've nail some nice largemouth in that boat.
Old     (dmayer84)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-10-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
Dave W,

Wont be able to make it out on Saturday, looks like I will be goin to Wallenpaupack Sat night to sunday and all of next weekend. I will make it down there though soon. And I will take you up on the barefooting offer.
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-11-2007, 3:33 AM Reply   
Dave, it looks like the X1 will have to wait until next weekend because I still haven't received the title from the bank. Believe me I'm on it. The boat needs a oil change, so you might see me down at the ramp dunking her in to heat the engine up for the oil change. She also needs a bath and a couple coats of Zaino.

How much did Lisa want for the Tsunami pump? Did she have any Pro -X sac's for sale?
Old     (michelelef)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-11-2007, 6:18 AM Reply   
Hi everyone! I am so glad that the season is starting up. Can't wait to be on the river with you all! And the wakefest is rapidly approaching...

Russ, awesome job on the house. Woody and Jim, congrats on the new boats...very exciting!!

Dave, I am in for tomorrow. I believe Justin will be golfing, but I can't pass up an awesome opportunity to get on the river. And right now the water temp is 64, much better than last year's first outing (I think both the air and water were in the 50s).

Now I want to throw this out there...what is everyone doing for Memorial Day weekend?? Anything going on as of yet? Every year Justin and I go camping, but this year with just getting home from St. Thomas, we decided to skip it. Just wondering...
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-11-2007, 10:36 AM Reply   
Hey Michele,I'm working over nights that whole 4 day weekend.In a couple weeks I'll see you and Justin on the water.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-11-2007, 12:16 PM Reply   
Alex...I saw that boat but noticed the trolling motor on it...and got bummed. I think your party barge is perfect for a floating dock/kicker.

Jim- Congrats on the new boat!

Hey we never mentioned this...On Alex's boat on Sat...we decided to enforce a new rule for dropping the handle.
Rule:
If you drop the handle, you must drop into the water doing the robot!

It actually worked pretty well and we all dropped the handle a few times. It was very funny! Of course this was inspired by the wakeworld thread:http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/429731.html

Thank you Travis Moye and others that brought this to our attention!
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-11-2007, 6:42 PM Reply   
Yes Sir. I just changed my profile so it now reads Boat: 1998 TIGE PRE2200I WT. That was a good feeling.
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-11-2007, 7:00 PM Reply   
I can't wait to see you guys do the robot! LOL!
There should be another rule if you drop the handle and DON'T do it.
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-12-2007, 12:33 PM Reply   
I have a Monster tower mirror arm that is new and still in the box that I want to sell and I wanted to give the jersey crew first shot before I post it on wakeworld. It cost $115 new and I'll take $90 if anybody wants it let me know.http://www.monstertower.com/mt_mirror.htm
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-12-2007, 12:55 PM Reply   
Woody'I wish I would have known that 3 days ago because I just bought one off ebay.
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-12-2007, 3:16 PM Reply   
I was thinking of you too Jim.
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-13-2007, 8:36 AM Reply   
Woody, we have the same mirror on the SANTE. Alex actually picked it up brand new from one of David William's auctions on Wakeworld. It's a great Mirror, I love it.

Michele, we are having our annual family Memorial Day BBQ at 60 Sylvia that weekend on Saturday, but I'm sure we'll be on the River that Friday, Sunday and Monday for some water action. Call us and let us know if you want to go out.
I'm sure it will be every Saturday from here on in that we'll be in Bordentown.
We're ready for a weekend tie up at the sand bar for lunch and beers after a few morning pulls!
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-13-2007, 8:41 AM Reply   
I just want to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all our Mothers: Annette, Laura, and Denise!!
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-14-2007, 9:17 AM Reply   
Anyone get out this weekend?
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-14-2007, 10:13 AM Reply   
Charles, Russ, Michele and I were out saturday for two sets each. Water was real nice, everyone even left their shortys in the boat for their 2nd set (except me, I wanted to be comfy in my neoprene :-)) Water temp around 64.

Trenton still has no dock in the water, and it seems boaters are migrating to B-town because the ramp was crazy in the afternoon. Hopefully that will taper off when the fishing starts to slow down.

Thanks to Charles, Russ and Michele for joining me on our first ride of the season!
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-14-2007, 6:47 PM Reply   
I didn't make it out this weekend with Dave and crew, I went golfing. And from what I'm told, I was being razzed for it!

Alex, Doreen? How was the test/class Saturday?

Michele and I have a wedding in Mt. Holly Saturday, and then the reception is in Pt. Pleasant. Anyone going to head out this weekend? If so, have a great time!
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-14-2007, 8:19 PM Reply   
Yep, Doreen and I are now graduates of a New Jersey Boater's Safety Course. As a result of a series of weird
little occurances, the eight-hour all-day course ended-up getting pared-down to a much easier to handle five
hours, which included three ten minute breaks. Bing bang boom and we were out of there with our certifications.

Doreen shmoozed some Lake Hopatcong wakeboarders that happened to be there (one of them was from South Africa!)
and she gave them some wakefest fliers. I've already received an email from the South African guy and he and his
crew will be at wakefest.

The Boater's Course was in Piscataway, and afterwards I took route 206 down to Bordentown to do some
wakefest ground reconnaissance. 206 was a pretty nice ride; especially through Princeton. But 206 through
downtown Trenton was pretty much somewhere I wouldn't want to break down. While in Bordentown I went down
to the ramp to see if Dave and crew were still on the water, but it was around 4:00pm and Dave's truck
and trailer weren't there.

Doreen and I have the annual family Memorial Day barbecue at 60 Slvia to prep for this weekend, but we may
try to sneak-in a quick couple of pulls early Saturday morning. We'll have to see how the weather looks.
We've also tossed around the idea of mixing the family barbecue with the wakeboard crew, but we're not sure
if that would be a good blend. Doug doing tequila shots with my mother and Doreen's mother would be kind
of weird, don't you think?

My Monster Tower tower-mounted rear view mirror has a bolt and thumb screw that complete the cam lever tightening
mechanism. That bolt and screw began rusting pretty-much and soon as the mirror went onto the boat. It's
surprises me that such a well-made marine use mirror would be assembled using non stainless steel or low
grade stainless steel components. But other than that one bolt and thumb screw, Doreen is right. It's a great mirror.
Old     (wakecis)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-15-2007, 6:59 AM Reply   
Saturday was fun and refreshing after a long winter. big thanks to Dave for providing the arena. lets keep it going!
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-15-2007, 12:25 PM Reply   
Alex, I totally agree with you regarding Rt. 206 through Trenton...Whew, I count my blessings everyday!

I wish somebody would of told me...
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-15-2007, 3:49 PM Reply   
Jeffrey and Alex,

If you take that route again, next time jump on I-295 south from route 206, follow I-295 to exit 57 (Bordentown), route 130 north, left on Farnsworth ave. then left on Park ave. and you're at the boat ramp.

Route 206 thru Trenton, better pack some heat!

Alex and Doreen, congrats on your boaters cert.
Old     (michelelef)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-15-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
Thanks Dave for an awesome first day out!! It was so great being on the water again. The new boat is SWEET!!!

Doreen and all mothers, Happy belated Mother's Day! I didn't check in until today, but hope it was a nice day for you-you definitely deserve it. In response to Memorial Day weekend, I'd love a pull behind the Widow Maker. Brian had spoke with Justin and planned a day on the river Sunday, so maybe we could all meet up and have a Memorial Day get together on the river...tie up and celebrate NJ style. Anyone else planning on going out that Sunday?? Of course getting out any other day would be great too!

Also, if any of you females are interested, Dave has given some info to me on the Liquid Force Maven sessions. Doreen? Annette?? Katrina? Denise?? Still waiting on some of the key details...cost, pro-riders instructing, cost...lol...but we do know that the date is August 6th and it is on the Pocomoke River in Ocean City, Maryland. Also, August 5th is the Rail Jam at Ocean City Waterways...Road trip guys???
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-15-2007, 5:56 PM Reply   
Speaking of road trips, here's some nice butter we could ride on..........Upload
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-15-2007, 6:45 PM Reply   
Thanks Dave....the boating certificate is a good thing. I could have opted out and avoided the course, but I got alot out of it.

Thank you Michele, my Mother's day was great!
We will definately be on the water that Sunday, Memorial Day weekend, crew in tow. It's a plan!

As far as the Liquid Force Maven sessions, I'll pass...I could use a good lesson or two but I have a whole crew that can teach me at the level I'm at. I'll wait for the Pro lessons if and when I can even cross the wake!

Connor and I missed the MD rail jam last year by 2 days. We were on vacation in Ocean City and I had to get back home. I did talk to the owner there before we left, nice guy. A Ferry ride into Delaware and then MD from 60 Sylvia makes for a good trip.
Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-16-2007, 5:45 AM Reply   
Michele, my sister Devon would be interested in going as well. Please let us know the info when you get it, thanks!
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-16-2007, 4:58 PM Reply   
Well my new girl is finally registered and I think it's time to see if she floats. I picked up my ramp pass and am ready to go out this weekend, it looks like Sunday is going to be the better day. Anybody else going out?
Old     (qball)      Join Date: May 2007       05-16-2007, 6:02 PM Reply   
Hey guys,

My name is Sean and Im the South African that Alex was talking about a few posts up. Alex and Doreen have been very friendly and welcoming and told me about this site.

We are heading out to Hopatcong this weekend and it will be my first time out in over 5 years! Looking forward to it like crazy though and I hope the weather kind to us. I guess I would be classed as beginner to intermediate level so I have a lot to learn. I did a lot of slalom skiing back home but it seems like that is old school now!!

Anyway we will have two boats there on Saturday and Sunday and I'll be snapping some pics and will host em up next week. I look forward to meeting you guys at wakefest!

-Sean.

(Message edited by qball on May 16, 2007)
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-16-2007, 9:01 PM Reply   
Sheesh. We usually wait around five or six months for our first pulls of the year. Sean's been waiting
over five years!

Greetings Sean! It's good to see you posting here on the Jersey thread. Hopefully you'll have good weather
this weekend for you Lake Hopatcong adventure.

Woody: We were thinking about doing a morning Bordentown run this Saturday, but as you wrote, Sunday's may
be the better day. If we go Sunday I'll give you a ring. (Do I have your cell number??)

While at Island Surf & Sail this past Sunday, owner Terry and I were watching videos on the Waterways website.
Since Terry is letting me borrow the ISS winch for wakefest we were watching the way the Waterways guys
were working it. Like ISS, those Waterways guys ride in shallow salt water too. Terry even called down
there and woke one of the guys up to ask him some winch realted questions. Is was kind of humorous!

A number of months ago, Me, Dave, Kevin and Doug moved my old Sport-Craft off of cinder blocks and onto a
trailer. I'm now noticing that one of the trailer tires has, I guess you'd call it, negative camber.
What could be causing this?
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-17-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
Woody, I'd love a pull behind your new X-1 if you have the room on sunday. Kyle may want to come too. If alot of people want to go, I could bring the X-star. Alex are you going out sunday?

Alex, if you have negative camber on your trailer, you may have a bent axle. Not a problem if you're just towing a short distance. May cause rapid tire wear over long distances. Hold a carpenters level vertically against the tire to see how far out it is. Make sure you have enough air in the tire and the trailer is on level ground first.

Welcome Sean! Nice to have some "out-of-town" people on the NJ riders thread! :-) Looking forward to meeting you soon.

-Dave
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-17-2007, 8:58 PM Reply   
Doreen and I are "talking" about towing to Bordentown on Sunday, but at this point in the "talks"
I can't commit either way. What it pretty-much boils down to is, if you see us there you see us there.

I was in a tangle of phone calls today and I made some final moves on an extremely cool aspect of
wakefest. Some really cool things are coming together. I'm actually excited! And at the same time I'm also
laying groundwork for future continued growth, and possible subsidiary expansion. And this is coming from
the guy who dances on the back of the boat wearing bad party shirts and who dresses like pimp daddy
Santa, over-drinks and then pukes on himself.
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-18-2007, 4:18 AM Reply   
Dave, Sunday's forecast is just getting worse and worse. Their are calling for 66 and rain, so it looks like I'm going to wait for better weather. You and Kyle are more than welcome to come next time I go out. Maybe sometime later this week after work.

Alex, and anybody that doesn't have my cell number it is 609-923-6217.
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-18-2007, 6:13 AM Reply   
We won't be bringing the Moomba…. to the river this weekend. Heading to Philly on Saturday for dinner and an early celebration of Annette's B-day then off to the King Tut exhibit on Sunday morning.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-18-2007, 7:08 PM Reply   
Woody, We may hold out until better weather too. Shooting for next sat. or sunday (maybe a group raft-up in the cove on sunday after some riding?)

Eustace, the Tut exhibit is amazing! I can't believe how well those artifacts held up after 4000 years! You guys should love it!
Happy birthday Annette!
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-18-2007, 7:18 PM Reply   
Went to Liquid Sports today, picked up a few items. Here's another partial list of what's left, all at good deals:

Liquid Force boards:
-Subjekt 133
-Fish 125
-Team 134
-Substance 134
-Nemesis 131
-Evo 138
-Belmont 140

Liquid Force wakeskates:
-Armada 41 and 43
-Anthem 40
-Control 41 and 43

Hyperlite Scape 107

Bindings:
-LF sphynx (large)
-LF Minx (med)
-Lf Element (s/m and m/l)
-Alpha (small and med.)
-TRANSITS (medium and XL)

Hyperlite Temet bindings

Tsunami pumps (new) $75.

Various vest, handles, wakeboard mainlines, wetsuits, rash guards, hats, shirts, tubes, etc. Wakeboard bags only $20.
Contact Lisa @ 856-482-8200.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-21-2007, 2:44 PM Reply   
Memorial Day weekend Plans?
Whos doing what? I'll be heading to Avalon friday.
Old     (scilost)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-21-2007, 2:58 PM Reply   
is any one as mad as me at the weatherman. I now agree with larry david that the weatherman purposely said sunday would be a rainy day so they could have the water to themselves.

Anyway, how was everyones weekends?

Oh yea- Kev I will be in Avalon from friday night till tuesday morning as well.

on a different note I may be in the market for a new pair of bindings, again, since I broke my left binding when i was in florida, and of course idiot me lost my reciept to use for warranty from hyperlite.

Either way I would have to send them away and not have a pair for at least one weekend.

Oh well, hope everyone is doing well, keep your fingers crossed for some nice weather over the next 15 weekends or so.

(Message edited by scilost on May 21, 2007)
Old     (gpalovcak)      Join Date: May 2003       05-21-2007, 7:03 PM Reply   
Well my boat is out of the back yard and I started it today. It runs that is a start!! Just have to do a little cleaning to it and maybe we will give it a whirl this weekend.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-22-2007, 8:07 AM Reply   
Karen and I finished the NJ Boaters Safety Course last nite, we both passed...Yea!

Doug, I have extra bindings you can borrow for the weekend...Or call Craig and see what he has in stock. He could have a bunch of spare parts for the Parks bindings that could fix yours.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-22-2007, 1:49 PM Reply   
KG, next time we see each other I have that board to give back to you. My daughter says thanks for letting her borrow it. She is now the proud owner of a 134 Liquid Force Diva.
Speaking of boards and equiptment who has old gear laying around that they are not gonna use any more and wants to sell? I have friends and family members who I want to introduce to the sport this summer on my boat but don't want them all using my board and bindings so I'm looking for used gear in working order to buy cheap and let them use.
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-22-2007, 4:43 PM Reply   
Alex, Connor and I plan on being on the water on Sunday weather permitting. Of course the forecast is going to be beautiful all week with the chance of showers Saturday/Sunday. Figures! Either way, it will be great to meet up and see everyone on the water to start the season.

Congrats Kev and Karen!! I knew you could do it...

JB, how'd you make out on the Opt-Out test? Did you get your license?

(Message edited by njladydriver on May 22, 2007)
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-23-2007, 5:09 AM Reply   
Dor, it looks like Sunday is our day! (We have a bunch of stuff going on Saturday). Hopefully we can get together next weekend.

Enjoy the Holiday All,,

E
Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-23-2007, 5:52 AM Reply   
Jim, I have a set of older medium CWB bindings, they are mint. I have a board for them as well, 132 I think. I can pick them up at the lake this weekend and bring them home if you are looking for something smaller.

I started the heater and shower install last night. Coming out pretty good so far, had to make a home dumpo run for a bunch of additional fittings to make it all work. Look for a write up on wakeboardnj when it is done (which will hopefully be tonight )

(Message edited by holiday13 on May 23, 2007)
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-23-2007, 7:18 AM Reply   
Gavin, Whats up? Last night I bought a new pair of obrien link bindings for $60. Now I need a boys board around 132 to 135. What board do you have to sell?
Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-23-2007, 7:50 AM Reply   
It is an older (I believe 2000 or 2001) CWB, as I remember it is a 132, and it was the Rob Straharick model from that year. I will bring it home with me this weekend if you are up for another (not as long though) road trip. I would like to get $50 for it, it is in mint condition. Let me know.

For anyone else interested, I have the bindings and another set of m/l obrien link woman's bindings in new condition I want to get rid of, need to clean out the basement some.
Old     (summerryder)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-23-2007, 10:02 AM Reply   
Hey people!
Man, have I been MIA around here!
I've been doing a little boarding on the Delaware between a small island called Petty Island and the NJ shoreline. Lots of crap in the water but the riding has been great!
Doreen, I passed my Opt Out Boating Safety test with flying colors and I have my Boating Safety Certificate to show for it! And I hope you all have at least a B-1 fire extinguisher on board and your triangular flag measures at least 12 inches in each dimension!

I just emailed Alex with a list of sponsors already committed and a list of those I still expect to hear from. I think we'll be able to match last year's bounty with hopes of having even more stuff to raffle to our attendees. I can't believe it's under 40 days away!

DAve, what time does your monday outings usually start? I am gonna try to line up a babysitter well in advance so I can be a part of the crew.

And on a side note, I was commentating for an airplane race in Utah (redbullairrace.com) and I actually got to take a stunt flight in one of the race planes! I will have a link to a video of the flight soon as the whole thing was captured by two different cameras-one on me in the plane and one on the tail of the plane so you can see what we were doing. It was crazy!

And Jeff Z, how do you feel about Randy Moss joining the Pats? you know, the Eagles got a guy like that not too long ago...and it didn't work out well!
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-23-2007, 10:31 AM Reply   
Gavin I'll take it. Let me know maybe I can mail you a check and you could UPS or Fed X it to me.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-23-2007, 2:16 PM Reply   
We'll be out saturday starting around 9am.

Justin, Michele and JB will be out with me and the family. Should be a good day.

Woody, George or anyone else hitting the water on saturday?
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-23-2007, 2:26 PM Reply   
He bumped a traffic control officer with his car in 2002, verbally abused corporate sponsors on a team bus in 2001 and squirted an official with a water bottle in 1999.
Upload
CRIMINAL....my .02 cents
Honestly...He'll do fine, he just needs to take his head out of his A$$ and play some ball like he did with Minnesota back in the late 90's...
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-23-2007, 2:28 PM Reply   
NJ, wazzz up? The day is approaching rapidly
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-23-2007, 5:18 PM Reply   
Dave, it look's like Sunday morning may be my day.

At least the weather and looking nice and hot for the weekend.
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-23-2007, 8:01 PM Reply   
Doreen and I have the annual family barbecue at 60 Sylvia this Saturday, so we're shooting for a Sunday morning
Bordentown run. Woody and Eustace, and anyone else who happens to roll in, see you there.

Want a tid bit of wakefest news? Doreen is working with her printer and she's about to have wakefest posters
made. The concept was created by Joe Pearson and Doreen's printer's art department tweaked the wording a bit.
They're really cool. They're something pro shops will keep hanging on the wall for years to come. You'll see.
If anyone wants some to bring to your local shops, email Doreen.

Hey Justin: How are the sticker designs coming? I'm told the art has to be in vector format and that the
layers have to be unlocked. This makes no sense to me, but I'm hoping it makes sense to you.

Oh. Connor and I are playing hookie on Friday. Anyone else doing the same? Maybe we can hit the river.