Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-25-2010, 4:59 PM Reply   
Some of you have seen pics of my boat..... dubbed the "fakesetter." She isn't pretty but does the trick. I moved into a place with a garage so I cut up the tower formerly built and put hinges on it in order to make it fold. It's a two person job to get it to fold so I don't have any pictures of it completely folded down. Over the last while I also installed a new head unit, 4 speakers in the boat, four speakers on the tower, and an amp and sub. Here are the pics:

Yes that's the "tower of power" merc 115 hp.

Couple of pics with the rear arms hinged up.

Front arm where the 1/2" bolts go through.

Tower down:

Stereo: And no it's not the top one!!! The bottom stereo!! I didn't have the heart to remove that old thing.

The 2 silver switches on the dash control the on/off for the cd player and amp(sub) respectively.

Total spent on stereo:
Head unit: $100
Sub: Free (Friend gave it to me as opposed to gas money one day.
Amp: 25 bucks
Speakers: 150 ish for 8 - 6.5" marine speakers
Wiring: Scraps left around from previous installs
MDF: 40 bucks
Rubber Rocker Panel guard spray to waterproof boxes: 30 bucks
Total: ~350 bucks

All 8 speakers are run off the head unit at the moment. Each of the 4 channels are running two of the speakers in series. From what I understand this is frowned upon but it seems to be working at the moment. The tower speakers are run off the rear channels so I can fade the tunes to the rear and the speakers get loud.

I do realize that the chance of actually hearing the music back 60-70 feet is slim. But eventually I'll pick up an amp to power those speakers. I'm totally new to the boat stereo idea. Another thing I have yet to pick up is a waterproof cover for the deck. They're fairly inexpensive on rocktheboataudio.com

So this year we have the tunes on the water!! Looking forward to getting out there and ripping up and down the river....tunes blaring, fishermen glaring!!!!!!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-25-2010, 5:26 PM Reply   
Now that you have the tunes, how many beers do you estimate will be slammed on your boat this summer? I bet you sink that thing with as many beers as you will have in that boat at one time. Don't get a BWPO (boating while passed out).
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-25-2010, 5:34 PM Reply   
my estimate: 0. No alcohol is ever allowed on my boat. In fact, rarely is there even a cooler. I'm just looking forward to a ripping around, tunes blasting, towing my buddies around the lake, stompin new tricks kinda good time. No alcohol needed!
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-25-2010, 7:58 PM Reply   
Way to go Dwight,

Lets see some riding pics when you get out.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-25-2010, 8:23 PM Reply   
love it and love the name..... the fakesetter..... you should have some matching decals that look just like wakesetter...
Old     (camassanger)      Join Date: Oct 2009       03-25-2010, 9:07 PM Reply   
Dude, that is soooo awesome. Seriously.
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-26-2010, 6:00 AM Reply   
I dig your style man. That is by far a new level of cool. Fo real.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       03-26-2010, 6:00 AM Reply   
I think Wakeworld should set up a Paypal donation fund and we should all chip in a couple of bucks to buy you "Fakesetter" graphics..

Good for you man - that boat is rad... Keep it clean and have fun at the water - wave at the haters on shore waiting for a pull!
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-26-2010, 6:13 AM Reply   
Ah man, looks great! Built my tower on my first boat and it's a great feeling to have your hard work pay off, way to go man.
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-26-2010, 7:20 AM Reply   
Thats has to be one of the most gangster boats ive seen. Very creative on the tower. Nicely done. And the name kick A$$.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 7:44 AM Reply   
Thanks for the props everyone!

Does anybody know of or possibly even have a font (ttf) similar (or the exact) to the font used for the wakesetter decals? The plan is to remove the vanguard decal and put on "fakesetter" decals. Unfortunately I haven't found anything to date. I might have to just pick a simple font style.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-26-2010, 7:55 AM Reply   
WOW thats really cool to see your passion for riding and boating poured into your ride. Shows that you don't have to spend $50,000+ on a boat and another 10k on a system to get out and have fun. Thanks for sharing with us. Two words "zip tie"

I'd be down to paypal some money over if we could set up a donation for the "FakeSetter"
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 8:02 AM Reply   
Thanks Hatenpain, yes I have all the wires on the port side all zip tied up already, the starboard is yet to be completed. As well as the tower speaker wires under the head unit yet to do. Believe me, it was a mess compared to what it is now.

If Mr. Williams wants to set up a paypal account I'm down with that.
If not, my paypal is: godzilla_drive@hotmail.com

I'm super stoked that you guys are stoked for me. I appreciate the comments.
Old     (sammm724centurion)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-26-2010, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by beretta5spd View Post
my estimate: 0. No alcohol is ever allowed on my boat. In fact, rarely is there even a cooler. I'm just looking forward to a ripping around, tunes blasting, towing my buddies around the lake, stompin new tricks kinda good time. No alcohol needed!

WOW, that sucks! I thought you would totally need at least a twelve pack to be cruising around in that thing? I like what you have done with it! But, have you pulled anyone behind it yet? Might not want to have anyone else in the boat at least the first few times just in case those bolts snap, don't wanna lose any limbs in the boat! JMO...
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 8:27 AM Reply   
Another thing I have planned for the future is some window tint. You can get a 24" x 20 foot roll of 3% tint for under 40 bucks!!!
http://www.windowtint.com/shop/Profe...ve-03-VLT.html

And then there's this.... so I can yell at my buddies when they won't go big!!! http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu..._MPA1000B.aspx
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammm724centurion View Post

WOW, that sucks! I thought you would totally need at least a twelve pack to be cruising around in that thing? I like what you have done with it! But, have you pulled anyone behind it yet? Might not want to have anyone else in the boat at least the first few times just in case those bolts snap, don't wanna lose any limbs in the boat! JMO...
Yes we've had the boat out with the tower as one piece for the last two summers. I was impressed with just how solid it was. We even had a 1000 pounds of ballast in it at one point! Good call with the bolts, I'm pretty sure they'll be good. There's six of them holding at once and when they're tight the arms will get pinched as well.

We had six people in the boat last year for this video:

If you don't like the tunes on that one just turn it down..... I'm pretty sure it's some early Beasty Boys but I might be wrong.

That was the first night I had ever landed a bs 360. I'm hoping to spend more on fuel per month this summer than the stereo cost altogether!
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
I almost forgot:

http://ihasabucket.com/
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-26-2010, 9:23 AM Reply   
Lets get a sign/decal guy that might be on WW and get him to do it at cost and he can probably mimmick the grahics/font. If we can get one to step up then we can paypal him a few bucks each and cover it. I am down for that...
Any sign or decal guys on WW reading this?
Old     (packrat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-26-2010, 9:45 AM Reply   
Although I have different boat now, I would have to say some of my fondest boat memories were on a 16ft Bayliner Capri closed bow with a 100hp Merc. We had a lot of fun on that boat wakeboarding, skiing ect.. Actually got out on that boat more than the one I have now as I didn't have all the responsibilities of work ect.. back then. Was able to just get out and enjoy it.

Let me know if you find a graphic designer as I would be glad to chip in too. Great job on the tower and speakers. You will have a great time on it.

Last edited by packrat; 03-26-2010 at 9:48 AM. Reason: sentence
Old     (ClutchIndustries)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-26-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
I'm a graphic designer that just so happens to own my own custom motocross graphics company. Clutch Industries. My old roomate also works as an engineer for Bu, I'll get ahold of him and see if I can get a copy of the logo to modify.

What are you looking for. Standard vinyl? Multi colored to mimic the raised letters of the 2010 Setter graphics?

let me know, and I will shoot you an estimate. I need to know the height and length dimensions for the decal.

-Ross
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 10:50 AM Reply   
All you guys who are into this whole decal thing just blow me away. The fact that you would want to bless some guy you don't even know (yet ) pitching in for this is awesome. I tip my hat to all of you folks interested in making this happen. I have no issues with pitching in some coin to make this project happen as well.

To Ross:
I'm thinking that the logo will have to go in the same spot as the original vanguard logo. The height between the bottom of the blue strip and the waterline in this pic is around 10." In this pic we were about to tow 5 guys at a time behind her.

The money shot:

I think it would look awkward with the logo that far down and centered in the middle of the white section, between the waterline and the bottom of the blue strip. Opinions anyone?

Cuz if we ever weight it down like this again.........

If it were to go on the blue strip we have 7" max height we can go with, if it were to go between the waterline and blue strip we have 9" max height we can go with. The length of course would vary with the height but we have lots of room lengthwise, it's height that is the issue.

I would prefer it to be on the blue, right where the old logo is. But if we can photoshop it on the side where the typical wakesetter logo goes that might change me mind.

Once again thanks guys, this community rocks!
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 10:53 AM Reply   
One more thing, if it does go on the blue section could it be either outlined in white or mostly lighter? I don't think a black logo on a dark blue background would stand out that great.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       03-26-2010, 10:57 AM Reply   
Its all about the fun man,and you're doing it right.

Screw the bling.
Old     (wade_lewark)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 1:17 PM Reply   
quicky photoshop with the closest font I have?

Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 1:21 PM Reply   
That's impressive wade........ I like it. Especially with the FS in the middle!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-26-2010, 1:37 PM Reply   
Wade... I love it... I think you gotta run that decal down the middle just like it is on a malibu. Might be covered up a bit by the waterline, but you have to figure that a boat spends 99% of its life on the trailer... Just my $.02. Then I think you replace the vanguard decal with a FALIBU decal... Make it official....
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-26-2010, 1:45 PM Reply   
Nice low budget machine. Nice to see your pasion for the sport!! nice video also
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-26-2010, 2:06 PM Reply   
Diggs, is on point, good call. "Falibu" love it!!

Wade, nice job on the decal that would be perfect.
Old     (carter13)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-26-2010, 2:34 PM Reply   
It is all about being out there enjoying the water and obviously you are doing just that.
I wish I would have got into boating at your age. But I guess better late than never.
Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-26-2010, 2:43 PM Reply   
That takes me back to the old after school sessions real quick...

Diggs you hit it on the head bro love the idea... Count me in for a few $
Old     (wade_lewark)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's impressive wade........ I like it. Especially with the FS in the middle!
I can send you the font if you like, or would be happy to make you an eps file for the vinyl cutter, just let me know! I know some vinyl guys can do 2-toned stickers... like black with a different color outline or something... would look good at about 6' long and right down the middle like the WS's have it!
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 4:28 PM Reply   
I like it Wade, I really want to find out what Ross can do. If he can make it a real close copy then I would like to go that way. In any way shape or form, I appreciate your work!
Old     (wade_lewark)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 5:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
I like it Wade, I really want to find out what Ross can do. If he can make it a real close copy then I would like to go that way. In any way shape or form, I appreciate your work!
here is a preview for your viewing pleasure...

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-26-2010, 5:19 PM Reply   
That is so sick, I fuggin love it.
Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-26-2010, 5:27 PM Reply   
Good for you man - that boat is rad... Keep it clean and have fun at the water - wave at the haters on shore waiting for a pull![/QUOTE]

Thats perfect I can see the haters lining up already...
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-26-2010, 5:33 PM Reply   
Love the fact that you can call your boat the "fakesetter". Pretty cool.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 8:08 PM Reply   
Yea Yea Wade that is awesome!
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 8:30 PM Reply   
I did some tweaking myself and this is my favorite so far..... what do you guys think?

Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-26-2010, 11:05 PM Reply   
that is straight gangster.

you seem to have a nack with working with metal, you ever thought of trying to fab a set of DIY racks.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-26-2010, 11:22 PM Reply   
yea bryan. The problem though is the tower weighs an insane amount already. Not sure on the exact weight of the tower but the boat can get tippy and I've added some more weight with those boxes made out of 3/4" mdf. To add board racks might be too much. We'll see. I have some leftover mdf and the thought has crossed my mind with that. I think metal would scratch up the boards too much. Lots of the time we ride off of a beach so the ability to carry many boards at a time isn't too big of a deal. occasionally we go across the lake which is where some racks would be an asset
Old     (ClutchIndustries)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-27-2010, 1:49 PM Reply   
I'll get some some proof's created over the weekend!
Old     (ClutchIndustries)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-28-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
Still some tweeking to do on the A and K but here is a rough font mock.
Attached Images

Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-28-2010, 2:53 PM Reply   
Used some from both Wade and Ross to do a mock up with gimp! Thanks guys! To me this looks just plain awesome.

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-28-2010, 3:00 PM Reply   
Yeah I think Ross's look a little more like the real thing, but either way that is pretty sweet. Does anyone have the ability to print them up and how much money would we need to come up with total.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-28-2010, 3:00 PM Reply   
Don't forget the FALIBU decal for the back though...
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-28-2010, 3:24 PM Reply   
Ross is still working on it. He's tweaking it up and I'm looking forward to what he comes up with!

I'm sure he'll let us know what cost will be.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-30-2010, 7:41 AM Reply   
So I started trying to peal the old Vanguard decals off the boat and they come off in really tiny pieces. I heard adding heat works to remove old decals and such. Does anyone know if a hair dryer enough or am I going to need to find a heat gun????
Old     (gregg_rossi)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-30-2010, 8:14 AM Reply   
hair dryer is enough
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-30-2010, 8:42 AM Reply   
You just can't say enough for the spirit of the boat and owner. Awesome!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-30-2010, 9:05 AM Reply   
Yeah get it good and warm with the hair dryer and peal very slow. Then get the residue off with some Acetone or Lacquer Thinner on a rag.
Old     (wade_lewark)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-30-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
looking good!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-30-2010, 11:31 AM Reply   
Yes and we need you to get the sides all cleaned up. No scum line and remove as much oxidation as possible. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-30-2010, 12:16 PM Reply   
I was going to wash it yesterday but washed my jeep instead. I need to get a bottle of on-off boat cleaner. That stuff is amazing. a little bit of that and a pressure wash and I'm sure it will be ready for the vinyl.
Old     (bkoz)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-30-2010, 12:23 PM Reply   
Im down to pitch in for such a good cause. Dwight, way to go man! You've done a great job on your boat, good for you and your bros that ride with you.
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-30-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
kick ass!
Old     (hockeysk8er222)      Join Date: Jul 2009       03-30-2010, 3:24 PM Reply   
That's sweet, I used to ride behind a river racing boat, and that made things interesting. I love how this has the most views of any thread on the first page...
Super cool graphics action too!

And Diggs- to stick with the whole negative mind-set, it would be better off as the Failibu

Last edited by hockeysk8er222; 03-30-2010 at 3:26 PM. Reason: Suck at spelling...
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-31-2010, 6:46 AM Reply   
hair dryer and goo gone
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-31-2010, 9:52 AM Reply   
Dude I'm loving that thing, looks perfect for wakeskating
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-31-2010, 11:15 AM Reply   
We've done some wakeskating behind it. It is fun but I don't do it near as much as I wakeboard. There are some guys in my crew that wakeboard/skate about equal amount and the wake size works great.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-19-2010, 12:10 PM Reply   
Ok, so I've been barely on the forums lately and haven't done any continuation on the thread so I thought I'd bring the thread up to speed.

I had some problems at the beginning of the year with the engine so my focus went off of the decals and onto the engine. I hope y'all don't mind the priority switch . It now runs amazing. Better than it has since I've been around it.

The system pounds as well as expected. You CAN hear the tunes blasting at 60 ft. Not like it has a wetsounds setup but you can definitely tell what the song is and "get ur groove on" while riding.

Here where we ride we were the hotspot of all of Canada this last weekend. We were between 85 and 90 air temp and 55ish degree water temps. Talk about a shock getting wet! We got the first rides of the season in on sunday!

Riding with the 3/2 fullsuit........still cold when in the water:

Throwing (and sticking) a w2w bs 360

So now that we're rocking on this I'll finish up the decal on my end of things. I was hoping that
Ross from above in the thread was going to get us an estimate but it's
no prob man I'll finish up the photoshopping and send it to a couple local shops for estimates.

Thanks to everyone for the support and who were willing (hopefully still are) to pitch in and make
the project happen!

Last edited by beretta5spd; 05-19-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-19-2010, 3:54 PM Reply   
you need to add a little weight to the other side. The wake is washed out on one side but other then that looks good. Looks like your having a good time and thats what it's all about.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-19-2010, 5:48 PM Reply   
I too belong to the "it's paid for and gets the job done" club.

Here is an idea for board racks that may work for you. They just rotate in when commuting and and out when boarding. Small boats get really small with a few boards on the deck.
have a great summer.
Attached Images

Old     (Silverbullet555)      Join Date: May 2010       05-19-2010, 7:54 PM Reply   
I love the DIY side of things.

This is my buddies boat.

He had the boat and I found the tower for him for about $250. Even got a bimini for it. He did a little modification work for the mounts and made it work.

Hat's off to him.

My boat is not the DIY style so I can't brag on it, but I sometimes envy that he doesn't have to worry about his.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-20-2010, 7:48 AM Reply   
thanks for the idea baitkiller....I've been trying to figure out how to put up some board racks and that looks like the best idea yet. My tower is already very heavy for the boat and I don't like the idea of having another four boards up there!
Old     (dellagucci)      Join Date: Aug 2009       05-20-2010, 9:00 AM Reply   
sick! i want to build a boat like thiis so i can bring my dog wakeboarding!! you know he aint coming in my nautque.
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-20-2010, 9:08 AM Reply   
awesome!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-20-2010, 7:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dellagucci View Post
sick! i want to build a boat like thiis so i can bring my dog wakeboarding!! you know he aint coming in my nautque.

We can take turns.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-22-2010, 3:47 PM Reply   
Got some shots of her in her favorite environment:

stalefish

another hs bs 360

Man we've been having a lot of fun. Burnt 80 bucks of fuel in her before may long actually began.
And 80 bucks goes a long way in this baby.
Old     (DealsGapCobra)      Join Date: May 2010       05-22-2010, 8:32 PM Reply   
I love these boats...Rock On!
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-10-2012, 5:16 PM Reply   
I figured it was time to dig up an old thread to let everyone know what is up with the Fakesetter.

Well two August Long weekends ago my buddy got rowdy while driving it and ended up flipping the boat over. The only reason we could save it is because it flipped right upside down and the air in the closed bow kept it up at the surface.

The water destroyed the starter, stator, one of the coils, as well as the trim pump and the entire stereo except the marine speakers. And yes we're still close friends......

So it has sat in storage since August 2010 waiting for the right time to fix her up.

Well the guy who flipped it texted me last night saying he found a Mercury 115 hp engine near him that a guy had on his boat when the boat flipped off the trailer. And he's going to look at it this week sometime.

Needless to say I am pumped. Last year was a great year and I got a lot of riding in even though I had to drive 2 hours for a pull. This year, providing everything goes smooth and we can find the right motor I will be able to be in the water 10 minutes after work.

Here's to hoping there will be many more stories in the Fakesetter for the summer of 2012.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-10-2012, 6:23 PM Reply   
Good to see you Dwight. i was wondering where you went just last week.
Hope all is good with you and the best of luck getting the old girl back up and pulling.

Dont be such a stranger.
Old     (dhill)      Join Date: Aug 2010       04-10-2012, 7:48 PM Reply   
the face plant at the 50 second mark is legend......dary. we've all been there!!! damn that hurts
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-10-2012, 8:11 PM Reply   
Nice!!! Hope everyone was ok. I have been wondering what ever happened with the fakesetter. Had not heard anything new. Hope you guys get it done!
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-11-2012, 5:51 AM Reply   
I'm not gonna lie the "Fakesetter" throws a decent wake! I was actually surprised watching that video! Hopefully you can get her back and running this year. Did it flip because of the tower weighing so much?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-11-2012, 6:46 AM Reply   
we should start a fund raiser, see how much we can raise to " SAVE THE FAKESETTER" Who knows how to set up this lol I am in. I would like to see an 80's paint job with neon fade.
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-11-2012, 8:50 AM Reply   
my hat is off to you, sir. Well done.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-11-2012, 9:59 AM Reply   
Pimpin ain't easy but is necessary that dudE pimps boats like Tom chases Jerry!
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-11-2012, 10:17 AM Reply   
Pimpin ain't easy but is necessary that dudE pimps boats like Tom chases Jerry!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-11-2012, 4:32 PM Reply   
I swear i saw the Fakesetter on one of these websites
http://whitetrashrepairs.com/
http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-22-2012, 8:16 PM Reply   
didn't end up getting the 115....... however I ended up with a steal of a deal on this much newer 75 with oil injection. a sneak peak of things to come.........
Attached Images