Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-07-2012, 10:02 AM Reply   
Someone posted up a Nick Taylor edit a few weeks ago and I can't find it. He was killing it in some roadside natural gaps (well, like golf course ones). Anyone know what I am talking about. It wasn't his "Welcome to Remote" featurette.

Can anyone help or post it back up?

Thanks.
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-11-2012, 4:26 PM Reply   
Here is a few to pump you up!
Australia
http://www.wesubsist.com/video/australia-part-ii/

On his new Remote-
http://www.wesubsist.com/video/nick-...%80%A2-spring/
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-14-2012, 7:56 AM Reply   
Australia one is the one. Thank you!
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       05-15-2012, 1:55 PM Reply   
Good god. NT is absolutely killing it. As far as tech tricks go, plus making it look easy - I think he's the boss right now. I really do, and he and I haven't always gotten along.

When someone talks to me about wakeskating or if it comes up in conversation, the Nick Taylor edits are the ones I always end up sending - like "check out what this dude is doing."

I feel like he's on some other level 'ish.

He and I used to go at it about consistency and repetition in wakeskating and how I held (and still hold, sorry Nick) the belief that it is harder to get good at wakeskating than wakeboarding, and by good I mean really good, and that repetition HAS to be a part of something as difficult as some of the wakeskate stuff. He just makes everything look so frigging easy, and I know full well it ain't.

Both of those edits are insane.

Last edited by juniorhawk; 05-15-2012 at 1:58 PM.