Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       02-18-2008, 4:22 AM Reply   
Did I miss the thread when these things came out? I saw them on the monstertower.com website after somebody mentioned them and thought they looked awesome. I think they did a very good job with it.
Old     (ally505)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-18-2008, 6:21 AM Reply   
yeah, IIMO they look a lot nicer than the original Monster Tower. I'll be fitting an MT2 to my sport Nautique in the next few monts......
I don't think there has been much in the way of press releases, it is off season for most of us so they may be waiting till it warms up a little.
Old    mendo247            02-18-2008, 7:45 AM Reply   
WOW! Yeah havent heard about those. Great looking tower.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       02-18-2008, 9:48 AM Reply   
Really like that look! That one is going to very popular!
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       02-18-2008, 10:10 AM Reply   
I have always had just such good customer service with these guys. I'm glad to see that they are continuing to design new towers. I always thought that monster towers looked best when the legs had a real wide stance front to back. You had to however sacrifice some height. Not anymore.