Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-01-2010, 10:49 AM Reply   
I just want to share my very positive experience with Chucktronics in Lodi, CA. Ryan has been extremely helpfull throughout my minor stereo system upgrade.

I purchased a SYN4 from him with the intentions of swapping out the Kicker KX650.4 to power my NVS Addictions. I thought it would be a simple and straighforward task until I discovered that my previous stereo installer had used 8 guage power and ground wire to my amps without any fuses. As soon as I discovered this, I called Ryan (on a Sunday afternoon) and figured it would be best to just take the boat up to him to re-run all my power and ground wires and clean all the other wires up. He squeezed my boat into his busy schedule, and was able to have it ready the next day.

His work is top notch and very clean, and he even cleaned my carpets while I was late to pick up the boat. In addition, he has emailed me several times after my boat outings, to make sure that I am satisfied with how everything turned out.
Attached Images

Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-01-2010, 10:58 AM Reply   
Looks good
Old     (FireMedicScott)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-19-2011, 12:11 PM Reply   
Wish I could say the same. I finally got a hold of Ryan 3 weeks ago to have him make me a custom speaker grill and now I can't get through to the shop nor do they answer their phone. I have left many messages and called at several different time of the day. Do you have his email address or another number for the shop other than what is listed on their website? I am getting frustrated!
Old     (chucktronics)      Join Date: Nov 2007       08-19-2011, 12:29 PM Reply   
Nick -glad to hear all is working great with the system. we have a set of rev 10's waiting for ya
Old     (ndavis03)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-19-2011, 1:47 PM Reply   
Scott-I noticed on your other thread that you were able to get in contact with him.

Ryan-The batteries are also working great, and I'm glad you pointed me in that direction. This remodel is killing me, but I'll get in contact with you once things settle a bit.