Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-17-2003, 9:49 PM Reply   
Here's the video i just finished of my "crew". This is part I of 2. Let me know what you think!
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=8556

Part II coming soon.

(Message edited by shutupandboard on August 17, 2003)

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-17-2003, 9:53 PM Reply   
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=8556
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-17-2003, 9:56 PM Reply   
My god! How many times can i edit one post and still not get it right. The link is above.
Old    love2wakbrd2000            08-17-2003, 10:10 PM Reply   
Very impressive - What kind of camera are you using? You all look like you have a lot of fun out there. Board on!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-17-2003, 10:25 PM Reply   
Thank you Tami! I use a Cannon zr45 mini DV. A few of the shots are from a vhs-c camera. I can tell which shots they are. But not after it's rendered into this crappy format to post on the web.
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-18-2003, 6:35 AM Reply   
Gotta love all the chicks going W2W and riding switch! Very nice.....
Old     (nautiboarder)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-18-2003, 4:43 PM Reply   
SWEET! Hey Jer, thats got to be the best video i've seem. Great work! Board on.
Old    parks143dna03            08-18-2003, 5:55 PM Reply   
thats prety good. what kind of program do u edit with? I have "video explosion" Its not the best in the world, but it works. Im waiting on my frienf from new york to send me a profectional one. Oh ya, I make videos too, and I want to put mine online, do u think u could show me how u did it? My E-mail it Sandman589@aol.com and my instent message name is Sandman589. thanks alot. lets see part II.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-19-2003, 4:46 AM Reply   
Thank you Pareick. I edit with pinnacle studio 8. I can help you for sure. Send me an e-mail with what questions you have. ambristerj@aol.com Part II is on a different thread. I think it's somewhere below this one right now.
Old    reefhunter            08-19-2003, 11:19 AM Reply   
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! LOVEINIT. You are the bionic man.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-19-2003, 9:56 PM Reply   
BTW The lightning at the end of bridgetts section is all real.
Old    playtime            08-19-2003, 10:19 PM Reply   
hey dude hate to be a dick but you make me sick, i wake board off the back of the boat and can throw higher jumps and flips then all of you give me your rack i need it, anywaz i give you props on the movie its tight just dont like your skills oh well keep tryin
Old    reefhunter            08-20-2003, 4:26 AM Reply   
Hey dude hate to be a dick but you make me sick, you can throw higher jumps and flips then all of us but your still a dick without a rack. anywaz I give you props on giving Jeremy props, just don't like your attitude. Thanks for being really good at wakeboarding.
Old    tommyadrian5            08-20-2003, 5:46 AM Reply   
hey corey...puberty???
Old    dolphin_girl            08-20-2003, 6:56 AM Reply   
Hey Corey...aren't boarders one big happy family? I couldn't imagine doggin' someone like that. I'm in the video...and I'm pretty proud of my riding and all my friends. We're out there to have fun not to prove who's better. Get a life, or a better attitude...we don't need to hear it.
P.S. However, you were right about Jer makin' a great video. AWESOME JOB JER!

(Message edited by dolphin girl on August 20, 2003)
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-20-2003, 9:17 AM Reply   
the video rocks jer, excellent transitions and effects.
Old    playtime            08-20-2003, 10:36 AM Reply   
ok sorry about that, just tryin to give you guys a little inspiration, dont trip, anywaz i always thought the chicks rock in your video,their better then any chick i know
Old    reefhunter            08-20-2003, 10:52 AM Reply   
thanks for the apology, These girls do rock, there is no doubt.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-20-2003, 3:18 PM Reply   
Thanks corey. "I just don't like your skills. Oh well keep trying" is very inspirational. I already think i suck enough for the both of us.

HEY THERE MR. SHMOE! I bet it sucks to be back at work after all summer off. Did you get those pics i sent you? Still gettin any boardin in? Hit me up ANYTIME you need a second and or third.

And yes. I do rock these chicks...uh..I mean these chicks do rock.
Old     (nautiboarder)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-21-2003, 7:08 PM Reply   
I've never been inspired by being dogged by someone else. My frineds inspire me to do better, we're not great, but like Sondra said, we're having fun! We all push each other by telling them how well they are doing and by pointing out what we could do differently to improve. By watching someone else get better, it motivates you. So the next time you try to motivate someone by telling them they suck, just because your think your better, maybe you should think twice.