Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-19-2011, 7:45 AM Reply   
any riders in the north NJ area (lake mohawk, lake hopatcong, greenwood lake, etc)?

My boat is in the water right now, but everyone is busy with work and jobs. My schedule is flexible and allows me to ride during the week, but try to ride whenever possible.

If anyone is down to ride let me know, I got a fully weighted X2 on a private lake, just bring gas.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-19-2011, 3:52 PM Reply   
Hey soulrider,

I have fridays off so I'd be available most of the time if you need a third (I can bring someone else along too if you need another). What lake are you on, Mohawk?

We ride my X-star on the Delaware river near Florence if you every want a pull. Shoot me your number.

Dave W
Old     (paulharenberg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-19-2011, 7:22 PM Reply   
Hey Soulrider,

I live in Central/West Jersey and I am always looking for more people to ride with.

I am available all weekends and some weeknights granted I can get out of work at a reasonable hour to allow enough time to ride.

I mostly ride the rivers around the Lehigh Valley Area.

Shoot me your info and can ride.

Paul H.
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-20-2011, 8:24 AM Reply   
yea im on Lake Mohawk. I'd mostly being looking to ride during the week, and mornings or during the day as thats when I have more time available, so fridays would work. I'm not to big on riding on the weekends here cause the lake gets crowded with lots of rollers from sea walls.
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-20-2011, 2:51 PM Reply   
Fridays work for me, plus I may be able to get a 3rd if needed too.

Shoot me your cell number
609-462-0264
Old     (steady902)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-06-2011, 9:22 PM Reply   
hey guys im on buddlake. idk if you guys ever ride there. im pretty flexible wit work usually and am always looking to ride. ive only been riding a year or so im not that good. but if u guys ever need a third or can get out during the week let me know.