Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-23-2005, 8:05 AM Reply   
Just wanted wish everyone well who made to the second round in Florida.
Eddie (Special Ed) Valdez
Tony Carrol
K.K. Kastari
A.J. Racenelli

Also the Brown Trout Jacob Valdez who's mom just
called me to let me know he won his heat.

Good Luck from your friend Larry

Also my Texas friend Dustin Shows, Good Job

(Message edited by wakeparent on September 23, 2005)
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-23-2005, 10:45 AM Reply   
Just heard from the Valdez's and Special ED will
be riding in the finals in junior men. Way to go
Eddie!!!!!!!!! Were cheering for you in AZ keep us posted.
Larry
Old    sue_swink            09-23-2005, 2:12 PM Reply   
That is AWESOME!! Larold, what about Tony, KK, AJ and Dustin? Have you heard anything? I'm SOOOO excited for Eddie! Good luck for all of you that will be riding again tomorrow!! NICE!
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-23-2005, 2:55 PM Reply   
Yea good luck to everyone! represent
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-23-2005, 4:49 PM Reply   
Eddie & KK are in the Jr. Mens finals and Jacob(brown trout)is in the boys final. Way to represent.

PS. If Eddie doesnt podium, I am the noogie patrol and he will regret.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-25-2005, 11:58 AM Reply   
I just heard that Jacob got 4th in Boys, Eddie got 6th and KK got 8th in jr. Mens. Way to go!
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-25-2005, 2:28 PM Reply   
Very nice. I was talkin to Tony this weekend on the phone when he was down there. Sounded like he had a good time. Congrads to all
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-26-2005, 8:15 AM Reply   
Congrats to Shawna Hoffman for winning the junior women's! Way to go Shawna! You make us Nor Cal folks proud.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-28-2005, 11:49 AM Reply   
Big Props to Shawna, it was great having Nor Cal so well represented. Nice meeting her family as well. Thanks to our wakeworld family for their kind thoughts and prayers while we were in Orlando. The boys did great and we are all quite stoked at how this season went.
HUGE props go out to the O town Watersports Wakeboard Camp. They have been awesome to my boys and our family. Great coaching and mentoring. Eddie broke through the competition mental breakdown and the coaching there has brought out an intensity to his riding that we have not seen before. Also was able to improve Jacobs riding incredibly. Big thanks to all those at Otown!! Hugs, robyn