Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (calipackfan)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-15-2011, 10:51 AM Reply   
Morning -

I have an 07 212 Supreme, and wanted to get some input and how to set it up to surf. I don't know if it will even produce a surfable wave, but I got a board, just bought Stargazer, and wanted to know how people would add weight, and where. I have not bought sacs, yet, but I'm hoping to get some information out of you guys to help me with my order! any pictures of a surf wake from behind a 212 supreme? thanks in advance
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-15-2011, 4:03 PM Reply   
Marc, your Supreme is gonna be alot like my Centurion Elite V (both 21' ). You have a couple options:

1- (The best) custom sac to fill the whole locker and under the seat

2- FlyHigh 750's. (1 in the rear) and another on the floor of the side surfing and a sac (200-300) up in the bow to lengthen the pocket

Most the time I'm slammed with the 750 (rear) and a 400 (with no crew) on my seat with a 400 up in the bow and a 750 on the same side on the floor. My rub rail is kissing the water. The 750 will roll off of the seat but a 400 will stay

I have no problem putting a wave out for 250# lightweights and inland boards Bluelake, redwoody, squirt, and sweetspot do well with mine.

I'm thinking about getting a sac for under the seat so I'm not dealing with a sac on it for when I have a crew and possibly not use my 400 (on seat) and 750 (on floor)

Either way your gonna be happy and have a great time
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-15-2011, 4:07 PM Reply   
I only slam it with all that on calm buttery days. If it's choppy, 750 and a 400 on the seat or floor
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-15-2011, 11:21 PM Reply   
here's some
Attached Images

Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-15-2011, 11:33 PM Reply   
I run the stock tank and a 440# v drive sac in locker,people or a couple155# fat bricks on seat and a 370# tube sac in the bow.Both sides are still work in progress,the regular more so than the darkside.That's cause my boat spends more time on the darkside.
Old     (calipackfan)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-16-2011, 6:59 AM Reply   
right on guys, thanks for the ideas. Got to buy some bags to buy. I have the rear ballast tanks, so I think I'll buy a 440 for on top, and atleast something for the bow to make it a bit longer it sounds like. Nice pics, thanks again for the information.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-16-2011, 8:32 AM Reply   
I've been riding at between 11-13mph,forgot to add that.It's a good wave on both sides.We have a ton of fun with it,and that's all that matters to me.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-16-2011, 9:15 AM Reply   
Marc, I would rip out them hard tanks and and go with 750's. Id bet you dollars to doughnuts that 750's will fill them rear lockers perfectly like mine. I first started out with 400's stacking them in my rear locker, I soon discovered that I was wasting my time and needed better. Going with 750's will put you much farther ahead.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-16-2011, 9:16 AM Reply   
Jay, nice pics bro! I like the fact that your a darksider, (thats good in my book! ) Good looking wave too