Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    windnwake            08-30-2003, 2:48 PM Reply   
Which is better?
Old     (malibususpect)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-30-2003, 4:32 PM Reply   
i like going finless, i personaly think its more fun because it makes it easier to do surface tricks
Old    xtremebordgurl            08-31-2003, 9:23 PM Reply   
I'd have to agree with greg. I like the really loose feeling of being finless and it does make surface spins and tricks a lot easier.
Old    forum25            09-01-2003, 6:39 AM Reply   
yea finless for sure, i tried riding with my fins a few times and didn;t like it as much as finless! i also got my buddy onto riding finless now too!
Old     (skurfer666)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-02-2003, 6:20 AM Reply   
Whatever Tim, I was riding finless before you were suckling yo' mama's teet . yeah finless is totally the way to go.
Old    thinair            09-02-2003, 12:58 PM Reply   
I hate riding finless. The only time I take them off is when I'm at a cable park hitting nothing but rails and booters. I guess if you don't do much wake to wake it is easier to do cheater shuvits finless. I prefer to pop all of mine and need the tracking to land wake to wake tricks. I have a couple friends that ride with one fin, I didn't like the sketchy feel on w2w 180s, but they don't mind. Just try both and see what works best for YOU.
Old    forum25            09-04-2003, 11:19 AM Reply   
NO YOU WEREN'T you geoff loving queer! Yea thats rite I SAID IT!, then why were we standing on my dock and u asked me if i ride finless? DAMN U MEEK!

i do w2w and i land them clean everytime since i got the dialed..i duno i'm just not a fan with the fin on...but like thinair said try both and see what works for you!
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-04-2003, 11:23 AM Reply   
depends on the board...which board are you talking about.
Old     (skurfer666)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-04-2003, 11:24 AM Reply   
BAHAHAHAHA, good god, I hate you TIMMAH!! I wasn't the one washing his underpants.
Old    forum25            09-04-2003, 11:39 AM Reply   
HE DID his own laundry u dolt! haha i called meek a dolt! watch out for geoffs hugs
Old    couchboy_wake            10-16-2003, 8:48 PM Reply   
go w/ what you like most, I ride w/ no fins just because I like sliders and shiznit.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-16-2003, 11:10 PM Reply   
I like no fins cause I don't even ride on the water. It slides over the grass, crete, and asphalt much better. Plus how are you supposed to do a triple 360 flip with fins?
Old     (ty540)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-18-2003, 4:10 AM Reply   
I agree with blabelmooch. It is impossible to do triple 360 flips with fins on because of the added wind resistance they create. stupid fins.
Old    thinair            10-20-2003, 4:10 PM Reply   
I think it is cheating if you do you're triple 360 flips with no fins. You just need to pop them a little more with the fins in.
Old    jd_wake18            10-21-2003, 4:21 PM Reply   
no fins!
fins only make it easier for wake jumps and wake tricks. Cassets would be kind of hard to ride without fins tho cause its all flat on the bottom. if u have a hyperlite deffinetly no fins.
Old     (wakesk8wannabe)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-25-2003, 8:45 PM Reply   
I've only been riding for half a year and I already know how much better no fins are. If you have fins take them off... Unless your afraid of falling off b/c u think the danm water is to wet and slippery