Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-26-2010, 4:16 AM Reply   
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=324812361438&ref=ts

Kevin Henshaw has designed a super creative rail that he, I and a few others will be secretly building a few days before the event. The NEW RAIL will be covered and hidden until the HUGE revealing on Saturday March 13th at 10am. After the secret rail is uncovered, the shredding will begin.

ECWP has the new 2010 Hybrid Watson, Henshaw FLX and several other 2010 Grind Based boards as well as 2010 Bindings all in our demo fleet.. so here's your chance to try them out!!!

We are looking forward to having everyone out to The East Coast Wake Park and kicking off the start of the season with us, Henny, and Liquid Force!! We will have food and drinks on site, so don't worry about having to leave the action to grab lunch. Be sure to mark March 13th on your calendars and don't forget to bring your wetsuit...

For directions to the park please you use the address below and if you have questions and would like more information about the Event, please contact me at eastcoastwake@gmail.com or by phone at 919-801-3507.

The East Coast Wake Park
4197 Old Pactolus Road
Greenville, NC 27834

Thanks,
CH
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-26-2010, 7:43 AM Reply   
Are you using a VLX in your rail? Pumped to see it though. So much creativity in the wake scene, it will be awesome to see what some of the best can come up with.
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-03-2010, 8:43 AM Reply   
Haha no boat for this one.. I honestly can't wait to have it finished and uncovered and we are pumped to have it at ECWP!! I feel everyone is gonna be stoked on it because its super cool, super large, and will be a TON of fun for all skill levels!! Defintely stay tuned.....

CH