Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-03-2010, 7:45 PM Reply   
As many of you know I am not the most organized person in the world. I recently started a marketing business and have been adding clients. I have never used accounting software and I am finding it very confusing and hard to understand as far as the set up and organizing etc.... I have been playing around with quick books online, and looking at some other software. So far I am leaning toward Peachtree Pro 2010. Does anyone have any advice for someone who just wants to keep it simple yet have a program that keeps track of inventory, accounts receivable, invoicing and re-acurring billing with reminders etc? The business looks to be taking off and I am adding a couple sales people in about two weeks, so getting better organized is a huge deal for me before things get out of hand?

PS not looking for anyone to get on my case for not having this set up already, or throwing negative remarks my way, if you have solid advice that you think will help I welcome it with open arms.

I've been in sales forever so I know what it takes to get the money coming in, I'm just a little lost on the accounting side of things.