Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old    260searay            02-22-2005, 3:04 PM Reply   
I am probably getting a team with the sphynx. Anyone try these bindings? How do they feel, i hear they are super comfy. How do they fit? I have obrien links xl/xxl and my toes hang over the end of the bindings and go numb. i wear a size 12 with long toes.
Old    wickedwake            02-22-2005, 3:20 PM Reply   
The Sphynx are awsome! One of my riding buddies has them and they are great. Super comfy and really flexible, you can poke them waaay out. I wear an 11.5 and the XL's fit me great.
Old    260searay            02-22-2005, 3:30 PM Reply   
ok well sometimes i wear a 13 but only in like 1 out of 6 shoes. so will i be good you think?
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-22-2005, 5:31 PM Reply   
I've only heard great things about those bindings. they come highly recommended from riders and pro shop employees in my area.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-22-2005, 7:01 PM Reply   
Chris, I think you should be fine with the sizes. LF has been making their bindings a little larger with the 2004-2005 line. I normally wear a XL with size 11.5 feet, but I wear a L with the LF transits. I think LF's FAST system bindings are a little larger, check them out first.
Old     (balti)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-23-2005, 2:55 AM Reply   
Yeah , i had sphinx bindings for one weekend!!!! Felt awesome, looked great but they freak'n tore on the rubber sheet at the ankle. I was upset , so they replaced it with TRANSITS at NO additional cost. Great service pity about the binding.
I still love em though!