Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (ladyboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-04-2006, 5:29 PM Reply   
Ok, I'm trying to put together a slideshow with music using photos in Adobe Premier 6.5. The only problem is that I'll get everything perfectly lined up and synced to the music and when I export the video (no compression) it is no longer synced with the music or the music will have a glitch in it. I can open the program, preview the timeline and it will line up all the way through, but as soon as I export the video it messes up the file and the timeline. I'm going to kill this thing! AAAHHHH!!!!
Anyone have ANY help? Anyone know of a better program to use for this that will give decent results?
Thanks
Tiffany
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-05-2006, 10:52 AM Reply   
did you render the files?
Old     (ladyboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-06-2006, 3:59 AM Reply   
Yep, I rendered them and they look good until I export the movie, then everything screws up.
Tiff
Old     (ladyboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-06-2006, 6:13 AM Reply   
Ok, I think I figured out what it was. My home PC sucks and isn't fast enough to keep up with the video, so it was dropping frames and messing up the music. I just exported the vid here at work on a much faster PC and it worked fine. WHEW!
Tiff
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       04-02-2006, 9:32 PM Reply   
I just received Adobe Premier Pro 7.0 and I cannot figure out how to capture... No matter what I do it always say capture device off line... Now I capture AV with Uled and it works fine... What can I do???
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-04-2006, 8:11 PM Reply   
"No matter what I do it always say capture device off line... Now I capture AV with Uled and it works fine... What can I do???"

Plug your camcorder in through firewire and turn it on. If your computer does not recoginze it then something is wrong. Try another firewire cable. If that does not work, then try another camera. If that does not work then it's probably something with your firewire. If another camera works then it's your camera.

Tiffinator - yeah a slow comp will not handle full size video playback very well. Export it out to TAPE and then watch it on your camera or better yet, hook your cam to the TV and watch it there.