Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       03-16-2010, 4:52 PM Reply   
haha

from Norbi Vasko on Vimeo.

Old     (BrandDriver03)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-17-2010, 11:58 AM Reply   
haha this is great. It made me laugh durring class, good stuff.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-17-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
That guy scares me more and more with each video I watch. Not so much with the crazy antics...more so with the drooling on himself part.
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-17-2010, 4:13 PM Reply   
hahahahaha that was hysterical. saw it on facebook earlier and just now watched it again. there is no one that has more fun with wakeboarding than nick, that's for sure.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       03-17-2010, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by eubanks01 View Post
That guy scares me more and more with each video I watch. Not so much with the crazy antics...more so with the drooling on himself part.
What do you mean ? hes just messing around. hes hilarious and super random. I guess you have to know him to understand
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-18-2010, 10:25 AM Reply   
"First way to do it is be confident with the food you eat. For one, never eat fish, always eat pasta. Second eat pasta always eat fish...do the math..." LMAO best line ever!!!
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-18-2010, 10:26 AM Reply   
my bad! "...never eat pasta, always eat fish..."

I was typing too fast haha
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-18-2010, 12:58 PM Reply   
Well, every video i see of him makes me want to get him a Rx for Adderall. IMO, being a "professional" wakeboarder/athlete in general, means more than just being able to rip on a wakeboard (or excel in whatever sport you are a "professional" at). It also is suppose to mean you have a sense of professionalism about you that makes fans want to be like you on and off the "field" (water). I realize he's like 19 (even though he acts like an extreme ADHD 12 year old), but if I was his sponsors, I'd be pissed that he was acting like that on film that out there forever one to see. Like i said, don't get me wrong, the kid is an awesome rider, and i love watchin him ride (especially behind that boat), but i could careless to see him off the water, spitting on himself and acting like a moron. But that's just my opinion.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-18-2010, 1:25 PM Reply   
Norb you are so lucky to be where the action is! Thanks for bringing us the FUN of wakeboarding, something these forums and wakeboarding as a community sorely need. If everyone wants to be so worried about their sponsors and being professional all the time, aren't we just water skiing? It's called a personality - something a lot of people don't have, I know. Being goofy is a-ok.
Old     (silentknight04)      Join Date: Jun 2008       03-18-2010, 1:41 PM Reply   
lol! thats awsome!!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       03-18-2010, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakemikey View Post
Norb you are so lucky to be where the action is! Thanks for bringing us the FUN of wakeboarding, something these forums and wakeboarding as a community sorely need. If everyone wants to be so worried about their sponsors and being professional all the time, aren't we just water skiing? It's called a personality - something a lot of people don't have, I know. Being goofy is a-ok.
True that dude people just need to think about that hes where hes at because he is who he is.
and all his friends and his sponsors know that too. they dont just sponsor someone for being a good rider. and hes 20. and im sure hell calm down later but thats just the way he is and we love him for that. as thousands of others do too
Yeah Nicky D!