Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                05-11-2006, 1:47 PM Reply   
I just had the pleasure to participate in one of the Maven Sessions by Liquid Force. This was the best experience ever. I got to hang out with some of the coolest girls and get tips from them. The girls are awesome!! Ladies, this is a must. Check to see if the girls are headed your way!
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-11-2006, 1:50 PM Reply   
Do you have pics?? If you do, Post them!I would soo go if there was one in my country... I´m hoping they go to Florida, near miami... if they do maybe I can fly there for that date!
Old                05-11-2006, 2:08 PM Reply   
This pic is of the girls and all the participants.Courtney was particularly fond of the "redneck truck" Upload
Upload
Old     (gltr)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-11-2006, 2:53 PM Reply   
Cool photos!!!

if you want to get the full schedule for the Maven Sessions, go to www.girlslearntoride.com.

hope to see you at some!
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-11-2006, 7:00 PM Reply   
That girl smaller than her board is soo cute! Is robbie rendo riding the cadence now?
Old     (sarahm408)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-11-2006, 7:06 PM Reply   
I'm going to the one in Knoxville on Saturday and seeing this makes me more excited about it!!!!
Old                05-11-2006, 7:52 PM Reply   
Sad to say, I don't remember what board robbie rode that day. She was awesome though! We were just holding boards for the pic.That "little girl" the one smaller than her board (by the way, that IS her board) is my cousin Madisen. She's better than me and only 7. Here's a pic of her from 2004. She was 5!!

Upload
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-11-2006, 9:01 PM Reply   
I wish I could've started that young!!! When I have kids Im going to have them try out all kinds of different things art, music and sports related so that they get a chance to do those things while still young! Im waiting for my little brother (5) to get over his fear of water so that I can teach him how to wakeboard!
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-11-2006, 9:03 PM Reply   
Which one is you in the pic??
Old                05-12-2006, 4:26 AM Reply   
I'm on the end with camo on
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-12-2006, 7:07 AM Reply   
I just did a full write up of the Arizona Maven sessions check it out at www.theawa.com. If you ever have the opportunity I urge you to participate. Sign up early though - we had 48 spots available and filled them all plus had a waiting list. It was awesome!
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-14-2006, 10:14 PM Reply   
im doin the tour tomorrow so i'll post some pics when i get done!
Old     (futurerx)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-18-2006, 5:53 PM Reply   
i'm getting ready to participate on thursday..i can't wait..although i'll probably be the oldest one there, and the one who knows the least!! i am a bigger girl than those who usually ride, so i'm hoping for some tips!!
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-19-2006, 11:07 AM Reply   
Heres some pics from this past saturday the 15th when I rode with Amber Wing and Barrett Perlman. Awesome people to ride with, and great instruction. Hopefully they are gonna work.
The group!
Upload
Barrett Perlman signin my board
Upload
Amber Wing signin my board
Upload
Barrett gettin ready to ride
Upload
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-19-2006, 11:09 AM Reply   
Amber getting ready to tear it up
Upload
Me..tryin to do something
Upload
Me again
Upload
Getting some words of wisdom from the best
Upload
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-19-2006, 11:11 AM Reply   
Amber givin some instructionUpload

The whole session was awesome. Can't wait to do something like that again! Thanks LF

Jamie