Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2007

Old     (rorowake)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-31-2007, 5:19 PM Reply   
Whats up everyone. Just thought I'd let you know that I printed a bunch of 18" X 24" Updog The Movie promo posters to giveaway at the Updog booth at Wake Games in Orlando. However, I know not all of you will be able to be there so I thought I'd give you a chance to pick one up, if interested. You just pay the shipping. Here's how to get it...

Just go to http://www.updogthemovie.com/theshop

Add a poster to your cart. Make sure to put in the coupon code: FREEISGOOD. (coupon code will redit you $5.00) Your total for the order will be $3.95 (which covers shipping and the mailing tube).

They are full color glossy. The image can be seen below. They're pretty tight. So pick one up. I'm gonna run this promo until I run outta shipping tubes, so get em while they're hot!!!

Updog drops on the 20th of April which is just a couple weeks away! It's been gettin some great reviews from those who have peeped it thus far!

Upload
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-01-2007, 5:47 AM Reply   
you can get free shipping tubes from the post office :-)
Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-01-2007, 5:53 AM Reply   
can u throw them in if you preordered the movie?
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-01-2007, 8:41 AM Reply   
For anyone who hasn't ordered the movie...you should. I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy and it is great. Great riding, music, and editing.
Old     (wakeman21)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-01-2007, 11:13 AM Reply   
what's updog?
Old    innov8actionsports.com            04-01-2007, 12:00 PM Reply   
Thanks Travis I will have to order some copies for the shop.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-01-2007, 12:48 PM Reply   
sup dog!

mjm - stealing is against the law!

btw - Travis your UpDog Idol section blew out my speakers. Can I get a refund...?
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-01-2007, 7:19 PM Reply   
Dave,

You need some higher quality stuff then for when I get into my upper register.
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-01-2007, 8:52 PM Reply   
they are not stealing... wow

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&categ oryId=13353&productId=26002&langId=-1

see for yourself...
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-02-2007, 12:10 AM Reply   
mjw - yeah sure.. It's still not free because you have to ship priority or express which is more than First class anyways.

trav - I'll see you at the whaffle house with the bill... lol
Old     (wkbrdr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-02-2007, 9:54 AM Reply   
glad to see that i got a private message from you guys...and i though about buying one til i opened this, and saw how rude it was...all i did is pointed out that you could get free tubes, i said nothing about profit...in fact, i though if you could get free tubes you could make some money, but i guess you didn't care...
Old     (rorowake)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-07-2007, 10:07 AM Reply   
Thanks to all who took advantage of the poster deal. Hope you like 'em. Tubes are gone, so that coupon code will no longer work.

Video starts shipping on Tuesday April 10... check it out!