Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old    reastwood79            02-23-2006, 5:37 PM Reply   
Which one does everyone prefer 210 or LSV 23 and why?
Old     (badknees)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-23-2006, 6:10 PM Reply   
In reality, two very different boats. I went with LSV. (HUGE)
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-23-2006, 8:01 PM Reply   
there has been an epidemic of malibu vs. (fill in the blank) threads lately and usually have been started by people with one total post. gotta love boat show season! if you're going to ask us to compare the two, atleast give us a legitimate reason as to why you are interested. it also wouldn't hurt to ask for a comparison between boats that aren't complete opposites (i.e. the 210 and the vlx or the 226/220 and the lsv). with that out of the way, i'll answer your question.

one is way bigger and way more expensive, the other is way smaller and way cheaper. everyone likes something different in their wake, so it's all personal preference. hope my detailed and thorough analysis was the deciding factor in you $55k+ decision
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-23-2006, 8:34 PM Reply   
tell us what you want out of your boating experince. How many people you bring out on your boat. do you do day trips or weekend trips or do you live on a lake? lots of variables. and of course the standard, they are both great boats, you can be happy with either one, test drive them, go sit in them, talk to the dealers etc.
Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-25-2006, 11:12 PM Reply   
Demo demo demo.....try the wake, fit the boat to YOUR needs

When it is all said and done, no one on WW will be making one payment for you.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-25-2006, 11:37 PM Reply   
If you need the room LSV 23

If you need the wake SAN 210.

They are really not even in the same class. The 210 will throw a wake the LSV can never compete with.

On the other hand the LSV will have more comfort and family "friendlyness" than the 210 can never compete with.

It all comes down to what you are looking for.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2006, 11:40 PM Reply   
Personal opinion: Malibu better storage, larger interior, cheaper. ---SAN high quality, seriously huge wakes, smaller interior, (large enough for me) awesome resale value. --Depends on the wake you're looking for. I think thats a pretty fair but limited evaluation.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-26-2006, 8:05 AM Reply   
The 210 will throw a wake the LSV can never compete with.

That's a matter of opinion. The Nautique wake will be steeper, narrower and lippier than the LSV. The LSV will be wider, rampier, with a nice lip, especially with the wedge down. This is with stock ballast. Start adding more ballast, and the Nautique wake will never get as BIG as the LSV, because it is a smaller boat and therefore displaces less water.

The LSV is very large inside- plenty of room. The Nautique is quite a bit tighter. The Nautique wake shape is unique. Some people love it, some hate it. It probably makes learning certain tricks easier (i.e. trip flips, and possibly learning to spin)

The bottom line is to try both boats. It will be your boat, so none of our opinions matter much compared to what you like.

(Message edited by deltawake on February 26, 2006)
Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-26-2006, 9:41 AM Reply   
The 210 will throw a wake the LSV can never compete with.

BS on that.Upload
Old     (zacky)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-26-2006, 10:25 AM Reply   
You guys are getting suckered right in...
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       02-26-2006, 11:32 AM Reply   
Dont do it...just walk away...The vacuum cleaner is on full blast.