Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-12-2019, 11:05 PM Reply   
Wow, you wrote a ****n novel now.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-13-2019, 2:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why is not wanting to cut babies into little pieces considered religious dogma? We can post up the pictures again and we can go one by one and look at them and we can vote on what is a baby or not. We can see to what level you are willing to live with yourself.
Perhaps I should have added "hypocritical" to religious dogma. I explained it earlier, Delta. You are simply too obtuse to admit it. You want to equate a zygote to the Gerber baby. You cry for a zygote, but you cheer when the US drops a bomb on a Muslim country, killing innocent children. You cheer for a president that advocates locking kids in cages. You cry for a fetus, but cheer when programs for the impoverished are cut. It doesn't swing both ways. Either you are pro-life or you are not.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-13-2019, 3:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Perhaps I should have added "hypocritical" to religious dogma. I explained it earlier, Delta. You are simply too obtuse to admit it. You want to equate a zygote to the Gerber baby. You cry for a zygote, but you cheer when the US drops a bomb on a Muslim country, killing innocent children. You cheer for a president that advocates locking kids in cages. You cry for a fetus, but cheer when programs for the impoverished are cut. It doesn't swing both ways. Either you are pro-life or you are not.
Yet you on the left are perfectly fine with all of that as long as "your guy" is doing it. Was just fine putting kids in cages when it was Obama. Were just fine firing hell fire after hell fire & killing in mass in Yemen when it was Obama. Had no issue with all the programs that were cut under Obama. You're right, it doesn't swing both ways yet you & your ilk are completely sanctimonious about all of it when you're doing it & disgusted when the right does it. None of you give a **** about any of that, you simply care about your tribe & telling others how above them you are for your political views.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2019, 3:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Yet you on the left are perfectly fine with all of that as long as "your guy" is doing it. Was just fine putting kids in cages when it was Obama. Were just fine firing hell fire after hell fire & killing in mass in Yemen when it was Obama. Had no issue with all the programs that were cut under Obama. You're right, it doesn't swing both ways yet you & your ilk are completely sanctimonious about all of it when you're doing it & disgusted when the right does it. None of you give a **** about any of that, you simply care about your tribe & telling others how above them you are for your political views.
Exactly!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-13-2019, 3:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
There's more middle ground here than you think. The Obama admin's drone strike program is definitely regrettable and there are certainly at least some of us who voted for him who aren't / weren't a fan.

Problem is we're all divided as ones and zeros along wedge issues. Abortion OK/Abortion murder... lol how many pages has that ish occupied on this thread? But it's a black/white or on/off issue. You are either for or against and crossing the line to vote for the other side is heresy.

Too bad we can't have a viable third (or fourth) party. Haha I'd definitely vote for the religious heathen socially liberal fiscal conservative party.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-13-2019, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you are the national security Advisor to the president a foreign country cannot be paying you to lobby for them. It isnt a clerical error. He lied. He got caught and made up a second story, then he admitted it. If you make a "clerical error" on your tax return do you keep the windfall? Trump hands out Security clearances like his doctor hands out sleeping pills. Its another abuse of this *president.
https://spectator.us/security-clearances-trump-clear/

Read my quote above, clearly shows the timeline of Russian interference. It started in 2014, to sow discord. By 2016 they were actively working to get trump elected. The GRU stole DNC emails and with the timing assistance of team trump dumped them when they would do maximum damage. Yeah, just a few ads. Its in the report you try ignore. I guess we dont know if GRU got trump dirt too. Maybe thats one of the tidbits putin has hanging over trump. I mean other than the fact trump was screaming daily "I HAVE NOTHING WITH RUSSIA!!!" while he was attempting to build a trump tower in Moscow. And putin knew it. Guess thats why trump confiscated the dialog from the translator. Isnt Moscow in Russia?

Apparently you prefer to live ignorantly. Who is spoon feeding me, I just like to read and educate myself.

The mueller report shows 11 instances of obstruction. The prosecutors in congress Monday said, "Any person in the united states who committed these crimes would be in handcuffs, except one. The president is not above the law. Never has been, never will be. Over 1000 US prosecutors believe this and signed a letter. It is not " just my opinion".
You sure think you have a slick conspiracy plan dont you. Except it is full of holes.

I am not changing my opinion, but... lets say there never was or is any Russia scandal. Trump is still unqualified to hold any office.
He lies, you cannot have a president who you cant believe.
He spreads conspiracy theories, you cant have a president who acts like a 6th grader hooked on social media, immature.
He has badly damaged the ability of Americans to agree on what reality is — his constant refrain of “fake news” means that conservatives and liberals don’t even agree of basic facts, much less policies.
He bragged about sexual assault (“Grab ’em by the…”)
He is well-known for cheating contractors and refusing to pay for work that’s been done. Even FOX news confirms its an established pattern and not a one-off.
He is corrupt. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...candal/560825/
He praises dictators (Putin, Duterte) and denigrates diplomats (criticism of Obama in particular, not staffing the State department in general — as of this writing we are missing ambassadors to 45 countries
His cabinet and appointees are the worst in history. He has more "Acting" Secrataries than actual ones. He does not have senate approved heads of govt. NO...
Sec. of Defense
Sec. of Interior
Sec. of Health and Human services
Sec. of Energy
Sec of Veteran affairs
Sec Homeland security
Chief of Staff, (Mulvaney who has been moved to 3 diff positions because senate approved him)
Office of Management and Budget
EPA
Transportation sec Elain Chao....new scandle
Chao is the Turtle Mitch Mcconnels wife
Ethics Dept told her she had to sell her stock in the largest paving company in the USA because she would be in charge of "Transportation" she awards large contracts. She agreed to sell then she somehow decided to hold on to the stock. Not to mention about the time her families freighter got caught with 90 lbs of cocaine on it.

https://www.thenation.com/article/mi...pping-company/

Stock scandal...
https://www.palmerreport.com/opinion...-scandal/5229/
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-chao-kentucky

The people Donald trump surrounds himself with are crooks. Cohen, his atty for over 10 years. Manafort, Flynn, Felix Sater… The fact so many people who are associated with Trump have been indicted and convicted — at least FIVE of his associates including his attorney — is, in my opinion, an indicator that Trump himself is worthy of suspicion.
After all, say you’re on the street taking a walk and see a group of 5 persons up to no good. You know damn well that whoever it is who sits at the center directing their actions is equally involved if not worse. Any fool knows that. It’s common sense.

He speaks to only one side of the country a president should unite his people not divide them.

He has no real explainable policy he just floats with the wind yet with out a rudder.

He listens to no one (really other than putin) he doesnt listen to the advisors he chose, his intelligence heads, Congress.
He is a terrible role model, I dont think athletes or movie stars should be role models but a president should.
The president is a servant to the country, Trump does not understand this.
The President serves all Americans, not merely his base. Trump does precisely the opposite.
The President is not above criticism. Every previous incumbent was roasted by comedians. Every previous incumbent faced harsh criticism, fair and unfair, from their political opponents and from the public. Trump refuses to take criticism.
The President is not a dictator. Congress has the power to pass laws. The Supreme Court has the power to interpret laws. Donald Trump thinks he is above the Congress and the Supreme Court.
The President is expected to tell the truth. Trump is the worst liar in American political history.
The President should be a diplomat. Trump is anything but.
he President should appoint qualified persons to their cabinet. Trump has either appointed the worst possible people or has refused to fill important positions entirely.
No politician should ever threaten their opponents as Trump has done.
No politican should say that they would only accept the election results “if I win.”

ok, he is just generally a really flawed and crappy human.
You really are like a cheated on school girl and have a political accumen that is similar.

Obama did not represent anything I wanted. You are expected to tell the truth, yet hear you are.

So Trump created these damaging emails that got released or did the democrats actually do that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-13-2019, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Can you point to anywhere that I cheered for a bomb to be dropped on a child?

Like I said, I will post the abortion pictures on this site again like a I did a few years ago and we can go through them one by one and we can come to a conclusion of when it is a zygote. The science is not on your side, however you are on the side of the most evil regimes in the history of man kind.

Can you show me where kids are locked in cages? If you break the law and get taken to jail your kids will be put in the back of a police car and taken to CPS or to the police station. They will be taken away form you. Why is this not acceptable for people who are breaking the law by coming into the country? It is not my fault that you democrats keep feeding them so they keep coming. That is a you problem.

When do I cheer when programs for the impoverished are cut. You have never seen a program cut that I was able to cheer about so right now I know you a lying. Why am I required to pay for all your illegal voters so you can stay in power? How much money do you think the public has and further more why is your couch empty and why do you have any spending money. Every bit or your resources should be spent monthly on the poor and your free time should be taken up daily with you feeding the poor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-13-2019, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
+2
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2019, 11:58 AM Reply   
I understand it now, "The head of the FBI is wrong". Trump on live natl TV... he would commit felonies to win. again. Its how career criminals think isnt it?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2019, 12:12 PM Reply   
Another GOP win. Duncan Hunters wife pleads guilty. You know the guy indicted for stealing a couple $100 grand from his campaign and you re elected him anyway.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr...al-more-200000
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2019, 3:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yet you on the left are perfectly fine with all of that as long as "your guy" is doing it
Is the right any different?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-14-2019, 1:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Is the right any different?
Did you not read it? I called them both out, I always do. I've always made clear I'm a south park republican, I hate them both but I really hate the lunatic left
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2019, 4:07 AM Reply   
South Park republican? What is that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
South Park republican? What is that?
The creators of South Park Cartoon are Republicans, however they will lampoon anyone and everyone. They basically create the show weekly and pretty much from scratch so they are literally on current topic with every show.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
I understand it now, "The head of the FBI is wrong". Trump on live natl TV... he would commit felonies to win. again. Its how career criminals think isnt it?
Comey was wrong. Hell even Bill Maher admitted Hillary should have been convicted of obstruction of justice for breaking her cell phones and bleach bitting her computer files after the FBI asked for them. That is clear obstruction and Comey did not charge her, so there is a concrete time when the head of the FBI was wrong.

Asking for a counter intelligence investigation based on a fake document paid for by a opposition political party was wrong.

Shall we go on where they were wrong?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2019, 6:34 AM Reply   
Is it still 2016? More Hillary? Get over it, she got more votes. Sore loser. Who asked for a counter intelligence investigation? Oh yeah, the republican trump hired as Dep AG. Conspiracy loon.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 6:38 AM Reply   
You are the one making statement that the FBI Director can not be wrong. I just pointed out two instances that he was. I am pretty sure Trump is in the White House. Winner.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-14-2019, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hell even Bill Maher admitted Hillary should have been convicted of obstruction of justice for breaking her cell phones and bleach bitting her computer files after the FBI asked for them.
This is probably a Fox News interpretation of what Bill Maher said. I've seen them flat out lie in a bold headline making claims about what Bill Maher said. But when you read the text in the article it doesn't even come close to matching the fake headline.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This is probably a Fox News interpretation of what Bill Maher said. I've seen them flat out lie in a bold headline making claims about what Bill Maher said. But when you read the text in the article it doesn't even come close to matching the fake headline.
In this case Maher in typical Maher fashion offered up a sacrificial lamb that is no longer actionable in order to make his point while attacking Republicans. He does it from time to time to try and maintain a slight appearance of not being a complete hack all the time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
No, the tax cut is going to work this time- GOP/Trump
https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org...n-900-billion/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, the tax cut is going to work this time- GOP/Trump
https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org...n-900-billion/
Yep. Thank you California taxation. Keeping the little guy down. Your article again points to wealth. Not income tax. Income tax hurts the poor and middle class. The rich are getting theirs from stock options mostly. Of the income they do get taxed on, of course they pay almost all over the income taxes so it makes sense they would see the most benefit. The rich can also afford all the environazi schemes liberals come up with that again makes the amount of money you need to even participate in the basics of the economy unattainable.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-14-2019, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
The creators of South Park Cartoon are Republicans, however they will lampoon anyone and everyone. They basically create the show weekly and pretty much from scratch so they are literally on current topic with every show.
No, they're more libertarian but they've said in interviews exactly what I said. Hate them both, but really hate the rabid lunatics on the left.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-14-2019, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you not read it? I called them both out, I always do. I've always made clear I'm a south park republican, I hate them both but I really hate the lunatic left
No you have never made that clear, if anything your #1 response is some whataboutism rather than having an absolute standard you apply to both sides.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2019, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. Thank you California taxation. Keeping the little guy down. Your article again points to wealth. Not income tax. Income tax hurts the poor and middle class. The rich are getting theirs from stock options mostly. Of the income they do get taxed on, of course they pay almost all over the income taxes so it makes sense they would see the most benefit. The rich can also afford all the environazi schemes liberals come up with that again makes the amount of money you need to even participate in the basics of the economy unattainable.
Yes wealth. Wealthy people have wealth. Its growing exponentially with the TRUMP/GOP assistance as the middle and lower have less. Trump is doing opposite of what he promised. He is not taking care of "the forgotten middle class". He is reverse robinhood. Taking from the poor/middle to give to the richest. Congrats you are sticking up for the team who is at the same time shoving it up your...
In your opinion when is it too much?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2019, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, they're more libertarian but they've said in interviews exactly what I said. Hate them both, but really hate the rabid lunatics on the left.
Thanks to you and Delta for the explanations. I haven't watched any interviews and have only seen maybe 30-40 episodes. Seems to me they're equal opportunity offenders and often super funny and witty.