Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       11-27-2006, 11:32 AM Reply   
Has anyone been riding the 07 Zeus binding? Somebody give me a review of how they compare to the 06's. Is the lace reel cincy crap that will break? Other than that is it basically the same binding?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-28-2006, 8:30 AM Reply   
They have the new articulated toe piece which makes them soo much more comfortable than the '06s. That said, I still loved the '06s and their durability. CWB put a lot of time and effort into the recoil lace pull. Time will tell with the reliability. I don't think they'll be released till CWB is happy with their product.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-28-2006, 11:10 AM Reply   
It'll probably be like '06 when everyone jumped at the chance to say how bad the Hinge tech was going to be and how many warranty issues CWB was going to deal with. Boy were they wrong. C-Dub does their homework and like Evan said, will not release it until its perfect (or close therein). As for the articulated toe piece, its nice!
Old     (kel_dub)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-28-2006, 12:29 PM Reply   
07 Zues are the best boots ive ever ridden. Period.
Old    innov8actionsports.com            11-28-2006, 1:07 PM Reply   
Ya I agree with you Kellen, no question.
Old     (dizzyj)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-28-2006, 2:17 PM Reply   
I like my zues's, but I wouldnt call em durable. I ripped both bindings in 6 months, and they have streched out so bad that I should have gotten mediums.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-28-2006, 3:26 PM Reply   
Huh, I've had mine since this time last year and they are still rockin strong. Heck they look brand new even. How often do you ride killer(dj)?
Old     (mr_incredible)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-28-2006, 4:12 PM Reply   
the 07's are awesome. i had the chance to try them out for a few days during int nationals. the articulated toe is probably the best things to happen to bindings since the hinge.
the only thing i think they are going to have to worrie about is the lace that uses the retractor. there is to much stress on it for one lace and will probably break alot and it is not easy to change the laces with the retractor thing. but once they figure out how to make the laces last it will be one heak of a binding.