Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old    slydog555            11-15-2004, 8:10 PM Reply   
I just got a 2005 Malibu Wakesetter VLX and need riders to show me whats up (I am a beginner). Please contact me at w# 858-270-9920 or c# 858-829-2052 or my email steve@expensereductionexperts.com Ideally I am going to collect everyones information and email out a schedule that people can reserve time and days they would like to cruise out. I have a slip at Campland and keep the boat on a hydrohoist so getting in and out of the water is a breeze!!!! email me your email as I am sendiing out a schedule in the next couple of days. First to respond gets the spots!! Thanks. Steve
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-15-2004, 8:11 PM Reply   
great talkin' to you tonight, steve!

count me in!
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       11-15-2004, 9:02 PM Reply   
Steve,

Shot you an email this evening. Looking forward to some excellent winter sessions!

-Tyler
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       11-16-2004, 1:49 AM Reply   
Steve,
I didn't see you're post until now, so I sent you an email instead of calling. Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.
Steve
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       11-16-2004, 8:43 AM Reply   
Steve I sent you an email, but I'll give you a call tonight.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-16-2004, 8:44 AM Reply   
Steve,
Congrats on the new boat. Its too bad that boat has to be run and Kept in Salt Water. Just make sure you hose that thing off, Inside and out, after every time on the water, If you dont the barnacles will attach to the hull like stink on SHI*. I worked at the San Diego Yacht Club through college and I saw first hand what salt water does to a boat day after day. Make sure you put a good wax on it monthly and a good protectant on the interior. When you hoist it up make sure you pull the drain plug and flush out the engine compartment because the salt will attach to anything that is metal and will start eating away at anything it touches. And above all else flush the engine for at least 5-10 minutes after every day of use.

Good luck and I would love to come out sometimes, And I will exchange some rides up here in Temecula at VAIL Lake.
Good Luck
Erik
Old     (rymcd007)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-16-2004, 12:12 PM Reply   
Hey Steve,

Your offer is too good to pass up so I'm breaking my lurker status....I shot you an email.

Congrats on the new boat. Let me know if you want some help protecting it from the salt.

Ryan
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-16-2004, 5:09 PM Reply   
Steve,

Might be calling you once I get my schedule figured out. Hoping to order my 05 VLX in the next couple days, so I will be boatless for a few weeks.

Thanks for the offer. Talk to you soon!!
Old    slydog555            11-17-2004, 1:15 PM Reply   
Hi Guys!!
Thanks for the great response!! We went out in Mission Bay this morning and it was glass!!!! and AWESOME!!!
I will email out a scedule by tomorrow and you can let me know what works for you. Thanks.
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       11-17-2004, 1:21 PM Reply   
Steve forgot to mention one thing....His new VLX rocks! Beautiful boat and wake! Thanks for ride Steve!!

-Tyler
Old    bigj            11-17-2004, 4:51 PM Reply   
Steve, That's the boat I've got my eye on right now.(Currently have a Wakesetter 23LSV. How do you like it so far and where did you purchase it from.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-17-2004, 6:35 PM Reply   
Hey Bill J.

Trade me spots. You can have San Diego, I will take Bend!!!!!!