Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-11-2008, 6:36 PM Reply   
I got to give props to the guys (Matt & Jefferson) at active wake, they are top notch. They have beat closeout deals on tower speakers (Chrome Fusion T-Series), bindings (Hyperlite) and everything I throw at them.

If you see a closeout deal on any website or store call these guys and they will beat the price everytime!

Sorry wakeside, but they have beat your best price for me on more than one occasion and their customer service and knowledge is outstanding.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-12-2008, 5:10 AM Reply   
I've had great service at Wakeside too but I will also 2nd the props to www.activeh2o.com Great group of guys.
Old     (dh03r6)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-12-2008, 7:17 AM Reply   
hey only i like your site but most of the posts are old. could you just show the ones that are still for sale.
Old     (spencerwakeside)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-12-2008, 1:13 PM Reply   
No hard feelings Wellman. Totally, go to Active for the hottest deals. Try to talk to John. If he is busy, hold and keep holding.

All kidding a side they are a great group of people. From the service department to the pro shop they are the best in the Portland area. If only they skated as much as they spent hours upon hours on wakeworld. John might be able to rock and or roll. Guess you cant have everything.
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-12-2008, 2:13 PM Reply   
Spencer,

Not trying to bash Wakeside, I have bought lot's from you guys, just wanted folks to know that Active Wake has been making me some hella deals lately.

Both of you guys are great retailers.
Old     (spencerwakeside)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-12-2008, 4:11 PM Reply   
Wellman,
You didn't bash Wakeside. It's cool, I try to get the best deal when ever possible. Every little bit helps. We all understand that. I was just trying to have a little fun with the guys at active. They read the post today and had a pizza party in the office to celebrate.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-12-2008, 4:30 PM Reply   
time to bust out the old flaming bag of poop on their doorstep trick.....
Old     (unclesam)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-13-2008, 10:21 PM Reply   
I couldn't agree more. Active always comes through and I would always recommend them to anyone looking for wakeboard or waterski equipment.