Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-17-2003, 4:52 PM Reply   
Im going to orlando and wanted to know witch school to go to. Im only going riding for one day.

(Message edited by bwood on October 17, 2003)
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-17-2003, 6:16 PM Reply   
E-mail travis@theboardingschool.com or try this

http://www.theboardingschool.com/
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-17-2003, 8:21 PM Reply   
I'll be going to Travis' school next weekend for three days. I'm really looking forward to it.
Old     (nautiair)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-18-2003, 6:52 AM Reply   
alex-
man, you will have an awesome time out there. Travis told me that the house is finished and that it came out tight as hell. I went out there on the monday after worlds and everything was still being worked on but they had made a lot of progress in just a month. shaun and travis are a lot of fun to ride with and just hang out. and not to mention their skillz!!!! you will have a blast. man, I'm jealous. it's already getting chilly here and I'm wishing I was in some warm fl water. have a safe trip and have fun! later

alex
Old    maverick_gear            10-18-2003, 8:50 AM Reply   
you guys can also check out the bonifay ski school th teachers there are Adam Gentry Philip Combs Adrian Gentry and usually parks and shane are around there somewhere, adam philip and adrian arent very well known but thet are super good a wakeboarding and cool as hell!!!!
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-18-2003, 12:51 PM Reply   
Alex:
I was already psyched about the Travis/Murray trip and now your words have only serve to intensify the stoke! I just hope they have the patience for my nine-year-old's and my preexisting lame skills!
Alex
Old    benhanisch            10-18-2003, 8:52 PM Reply   
www.theprojectspark.com

The projects is the place to be.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-18-2003, 10:20 PM Reply   
We want pic's!
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-19-2003, 4:32 AM Reply   
steven,
i promise i will get the pics in the next couple of days. the place came out great. we have just been slammed with students, and putting on just a few finishing touches.

travis
Old     (nautiair)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-19-2003, 8:51 AM Reply   
Alex-
I'm sure that they will have plenty of patience with you. that's part of it. You will come back with some really solid skills. Travis is big on the basics and foundation. that's what it's all built on. Travis is also great with kids and I'm sure that shaun is too. Just listen to what they tell you and I'm sure that you will come back home a better and more knowledgable border. have a great time down there!
alex
Old    jeffthe_spot            10-19-2003, 7:48 PM Reply   
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT
RIDETHESPOT.NET
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-20-2003, 4:26 PM Reply   
The Autumn winds are beginning to blow here in New Jersey, so I've taken the Super Air out of the water until next Spring. During my trip to Travis' camp this weekend, I will be doing my last riding of 2003. Is there any better way to end a season??
Old     (nautiair)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-20-2003, 6:39 PM Reply   
not that I can think of........
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-22-2003, 3:02 AM Reply   
Has anybody tried O'Town?