Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (kottonm0uthking4)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-16-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
Anyone on here work for Salesforce.com and want to go wakeboarding?

Nothings set yet, but I just started there, and I am looking for some fellow riders.
Old     (dcdman67)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-16-2008, 2:01 PM Reply   
My buddy works for SFDC in San Mateo. I dont work for SF, but I do like to ride. We try to get out on the weekends when possible.
Old     (kottonm0uthking4)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-16-2008, 4:24 PM Reply   
Im in San Mateo right now. Sitting here in training. I will be working in SF tho. I love fall/winter boarding. I also snowboard. So im looking for some new people to ride with
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-17-2008, 9:35 AM Reply   
I use it at work :-)
Old     (kottonm0uthking4)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-17-2008, 4:31 PM Reply   
FYI Salesforce HR: I was on my lunch on my phone accessing and replying to this site. I WAS paying attention during my training!
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-17-2008, 6:34 PM Reply   
ahhahaahha too funny....

Web browsing is cool...just don't make it a habbit...

Most Web companies believe in "leisure time" for browsing..... oh wait.. that's a Websense pitch....
Old     (kottonm0uthking4)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-18-2008, 7:02 PM Reply   
I could just imagine my boss being the wakeboarding enthusiast that replies to this.

Man, my first 'real' job. Lots of new challenges. The most obvious: finding time on the water. I'm sure im not the first to struggle with this.

The next challenge; finding my own boat!!!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-19-2008, 8:15 AM Reply   
I work up the road off west hillsdale. Thinking about partnering up with somebody on a budget boat, one we can run in the salt water canals here. It would be great to get out on the water after work.
Old     (kottonm0uthking4)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-23-2008, 1:11 PM Reply   
I agree! I just need a pull, you can always add the weight later!

PM me with additional details.