Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (mmobius2001)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-10-2005, 12:50 PM Reply   
im 6ft 185lbs i ride a 142 in wakeboard, i was looking at the Liquid Force Faction 44.

wanted foam so i dont necessarly need shoes, but is that a decent starter board and the right size?

thanks
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-10-2005, 9:52 PM Reply   
a 44 is too big for any one. but really size doesnt matter when it comes to wakeskating. a good size for pretty much everyone is 41in. just to tell you, you are going to want to wear shoes later on. good boards to start out on are k41 and cassette flat 41. but all flats are pretty much the same price and about the same. have fun with wakeskating.
Old     (samhill)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-10-2005, 10:21 PM Reply   
Get the Integrity or Liberation. They both have grip, but either way I wouldnt suggest riding without shoes. Thats how you'll break a toe
Old    chriscut            07-16-2005, 8:28 PM Reply   
im 6ft and 185 lbs too. I have a 41 integrity and it works great for me and I completely reccomend it. you may think foam sounds like a good idea, but trust me--foam sucks. you need more support by wearing shoes, and grip tape is essential to having good control over your board.
Old     (samhill)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-25-2005, 8:12 PM Reply   
You can look into a 43" Sattelyte if you want a larger board.
Old     (pirate)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-31-2005, 5:23 PM Reply   
the 43 sattelyte's are killer man.

E-mail me and maybe i can get you to on one to test before you buy
iratewake@hotmail.com">piratewake@hotmail.com

Brandon livermore
sattelyte wakeskates