Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-23-2003, 1:29 PM Reply   
please : )

Old    obsurfer            12-23-2003, 6:21 PM Reply   
Nice little 2 footer.The fisherman would hate you and I would envy the boat owner. Nice personel quote Arun.
Old     (woodawg)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-25-2003, 6:39 PM Reply   
Here you go!
http://www.surfingvancouverisland.com/surf/st99f.htm
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       12-29-2003, 9:42 AM Reply   
Oh my gosh what a beautiful wave. Great picture too. Where is that?
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-29-2003, 10:44 AM Reply   
Steve: Thanks, do you surf ob down south?
Austin: Thats nice, although the gas might cost a bit for that rig :-)
Peter: Thats at ocean beach in SF, that was one of my funnest sessions ever. I got a few more from that day, I will post.
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-29-2003, 10:51 AM Reply   
These are from 2 different sessions but on the same day.

Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       12-29-2003, 11:23 AM Reply   
Even more great pictures. I have seen Ocean Beach produce waves similar to those lower pictures many times. We went down there one year, because the Marin surf sucked, after a storm to find 10 foot waves YIKES! Only one crazy mofo was out in the water and the rest of us were just standing on shore watching.
Old    obsurfer            12-30-2003, 9:47 PM Reply   
Nice snap on the first pic,cool floater and great break the fins out rail grab. i surf San Diego Ocean Beach and Point Loma.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-30-2003, 10:48 PM Reply   
Don't forget 20 footers at Black's.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       12-31-2003, 2:04 PM Reply   
Wow, you suck. At least your good at wakeboarding!

Those waves look fun.
Old    obsurfer            01-05-2004, 10:13 PM Reply   
Andre don't make me sh*T my pants now. 20 foot Blacks. I want my MOMMY.
Old    sdorovi            04-25-2004, 8:42 PM Reply   
Hey Arun the wake off Alan's new Calabria is pretty close to that man. No Really no joke atleast that's what Alan said last week after about a bottle and a half of wine. Are you gonna be able to wakesurf this year or is this year shot with your knee surgery and all. Oh by the way this is Alan friend Rich or KIKO
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       04-26-2004, 6:42 PM Reply   
Hey Rich,

Nice, I am going to have check out his boat : )
Last Month the doctor said that I can start surfing again so I am really happy about that.... actually just got back from the beach : )
As for wakeboarding the doc says about another 6 months, but at least I can surf and wakesurf.
Old     (alan_bogdanoff)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-27-2004, 7:37 PM Reply   
Rich and Arun,
This weekend! O.K.?
Old     (alan_bogdanoff)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-27-2004, 7:47 PM Reply   
Oh yea Arun,
On that second pic which looks like the north end of Rockaway - If you were ridind an Awake skimmer the spray would be even higher!

Sick riding and pics - who's behind the lens - Glen?
Old    sdorovi            04-28-2004, 8:07 PM Reply   
Al it's C-Sunday, but can we go and have C after the ride. Thunderbird is just like what they served. Arun it's cool that you can ride, I can wakesurf soon too as long as Alan's boat has enough torque to pull my weight challenged ass.