Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 20, 2006

Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-29-2006, 2:23 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    abadsvt            11-29-2006, 2:42 PM Reply   
Looks sweet! How much more weight did you add? Did you add any more the the ski locker area? I know that waterski.com sells a kit for the x2. Is that the kit? Do you have alot of storage still? I am thinking about buying an 07 x2. Do you have any more pics of your boat. Inside and out would be sweet. I like the colors!
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-29-2006, 2:51 PM Reply   
well the 2 back sacks are i think around 450 each and the front sac is up to like 750 but i heard it only fills up to about 400. There is now ski locker in the x2, the front ballast tank is where the ski locker would be. I also have to skylon sacs that are 450 each which i used to use, don't know where i will put them. I'll be taking the boat out on saturday and i'll take a bunch of pics for you. This is an awesome boat and i'm sure you'll love it you can see a few more pics on my wakeside rides site.

http://www.wakesiderides.com/rides/index.php?page=out&id=1781
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-29-2006, 2:52 PM Reply   
I thought you already bought the 07 X2 Josh? what happened with that? I was planning on bugging you for a pull when I am up at Naci!
Old    abadsvt            11-29-2006, 7:06 PM Reply   
Well i already bought an 07 X1 but Mastercraft sent it to another dealership on accident, there was someone who wanted to buy it. So i decided to tell them to keep the X1 and I am kind of in the process of ordering a X2 fully loaded with every option except the heated seats. Don't see a reason for those. When i get the boat if you want a ride just let me know. I am thinking about waiting till 1rst of January to order the X2 because i believe i can get a boat show discount. I am going to talk to the dealer on friday. Anyways Manny please send me some pics abadsvt@yahoo.com or post them on here. I would love to see them!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-30-2006, 12:16 PM Reply   
thats cool Josh. I hope it works out for you on the boat. either way, you are going to be stoked for sure. good luck with the purchase.