Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (bear)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-21-2006, 8:30 PM Reply   
I was wondering were everyone was getting there speaker covers from. I just ordered a pair of the addictions and I keep seeing people posting pics with speaker covers on them. However not all of them say NVS on the covers so is there another option or are you guys just ordering them from NVS? Please let me know.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-21-2006, 8:40 PM Reply   
I got my 1010 covers from dan @ screamin sacs, I've been happy with mine thus far.
Old     (texasbear08)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-21-2006, 8:55 PM Reply   
I had speaker sox covers for my old deafcon's... they were great! Just throw them in the washer to clean them up.

I just bought a pair of addictions also and will be ordering speakersox covers in the next few days!

Talk to Jim at speakersox...he is great and can make anything for you.
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-21-2006, 9:23 PM Reply   
www.screaminsacs.com
They did all the covers on my boat...Mirror, board racks, speakers, spare tire, bimini, guide pads, & teak deck. You name it they can make it.
Upload
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-21-2006, 9:36 PM Reply   
I second a vote for speakersox. I have them on my defcons and I don't even take them off when ride half the time and it doesn't bother the sound at all.......

And like Jon said throw them in the wash and there good as new. As well as Jim is a great guy. I had a big trip on Friday called him on monday explaining the trip and that I needed the sox in a hurry. 2 days later they showed up on my door. Can't beat that.....

Chad
Old    ematthew            03-22-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
You can get speaker covers for the addictions directly from nvs. I got them and they look great.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-22-2006, 11:14 AM Reply   
Yep, NVS will sell you covers. Nice quality and perfect fit.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-22-2006, 11:55 AM Reply   
JAson,
Did you get a new boat? How is the new Job Going? You owe me a ride on the VLX, if that is what you got ( from your profile).

Give me a call sometime!!
Erik
Old     (bear)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-22-2006, 12:45 PM Reply   
YEAH Erik I got an 05 VLX! Man its sick I love it. The jobs going great. I'm having alot of fun with it. So whats this I hear about you getting a new boat also? Did you stay with the Supra? Well give me a call and we will figure out a time to ride. 619 889 6636 I might go up to Elsi this wkend but I'm not 100% sure.
Upload
Old     (s4inor)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-22-2006, 5:56 PM Reply   
After searching long and hard to find the best covers for our own speakers, we finally settled on Wake Specialty's covers. They're the best fitting, best made covers we've seen, and have great features like a Teflon coated front panel for easy clean up of bugs and road debris, and a mesh insert for drainage.

We haven't imaged the NVS covers yet, but you can see what they look like on Fusion's T-Series 5.25 here.

The covers for the Addictions are available for pre-order here.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-22-2006, 7:45 PM Reply   
I will second Jason on the wake specialty covers, if they would have had them for the NVS I would have gone with them. They are more custom and form fitted to the individual speaker.