Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-21-2009, 2:13 PM Reply   
So this weekend the weather in MN was epic. We rode hard all weekend and had, "NEW TRICK DAY" on sunday. I started working the wrapped TS BS spins pretty hard and was having a blast. I can already spin TS BS 180 and 360 with a handle pass but wanted to add some steeze with the extra long grab from the wrap. I had a few break thoughs I hope to get them on film soon (RYAN TAYLOR THIS IS YOU QUE what are you doing all day tomorrow?). So I started with TS BS Japan 180s crazy fun, got them on lock. I moved to TS Nose BS 360s and got those on lock.

Here where I am in need of some tips if any ones got them, I started to try and spin wrapped TS BS 540. They are killing me, seriously I cannot even turn my head today. I just dont get it, ever single time I tried I got the rotation and the 2nd handle pass but would get a bit pitched forward and hook my TS edge and get totally Scorpioned to death. I tried like 10 of them before I had to hang it up for the day. I am trying to convince myself to not be scared of them.

I know someone out there is trying these, anyone got any tips at all. All I was getting from the boat is, "Dude Lean back more." Not very helpful at all. I have a feeling that I may have been spinning early but I seem totally on axis until the last 180, I even tried to put 2 of them down wrapped up w/o passing and it was even worse.

HELP!