Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-01-2007, 2:23 PM Reply   
Just curious, whos gonna be down there? We have about 10 of us camping out near Antlers. ANyone else gonna be down there?
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-01-2007, 2:30 PM Reply   
I might be out wakeboarding and I'm going to try to avoid big crowds. I'm curious if this year they will have the big party at ski island just because the water is low instead of slaughterhouse island
Old     (kklupenger)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-01-2007, 3:40 PM Reply   
How much lower than normal is it? Curious because I will be camping last week of June at top of McCloud arm.
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-01-2007, 3:58 PM Reply   
Compared to maybe the last two years I'm guess down about 6-8 feet. There is still a decent amount of snow that needs to melt off but I don't think it will raise the water that high. I'm assuming that you are talking about Ellery Creek, yeah you will have a little walk down the shore to get to the water. I haven't been up to that area yet this year but it is definitely lower this year.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-01-2007, 5:20 PM Reply   
Steve, I was down there a few weeks ago, I thought the water was pretty high. Have they let some out? By the way, I talked to Spencer the other day, sounds like a pretty cool guy.
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-01-2007, 6:43 PM Reply   
I'll be there up around Silverthorn area.
Old     (board_up)      Join Date: May 2005       05-01-2007, 9:13 PM Reply   
The water as of this morning was 22 feet from crest. The snow pack will not help this year! Maybe the lake will stay full longer with some of these late rain storms
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-02-2007, 3:50 PM Reply   
A bunch of us from Wakeworld will be going out of Silverthorn on my houseboat. Are you ready Brodie for another great year. We most likely will be between Bridge Bay and Silverthorn.
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-02-2007, 4:21 PM Reply   
Whats up Daniel, yeah Spencer is totally cool. I think you know some of my other friends up there also named Dave and Mikaila they have a Malibu VLX, they are fun to ride with.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-02-2007, 6:22 PM Reply   
Yeah I have been talking to both of them. We may be hooking up next week either in their boat or mine. Thanks for the hooks up man, and any time you are heading this way just let me know.