Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (malibuohio)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-10-2006, 4:16 PM Reply   
Just wondering if anyone is having trouble with the seam where the ankle bends coming loose?? Maybe used them 7 times, should have been double seamed. Other than that a great boot. I do not really want to ship them to hyperlite.
Old     (robie)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-10-2006, 4:21 PM Reply   
No problems yet. I will watch out for it though.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2006, 4:31 PM Reply   
everything i owned was Hyperlite, until i got tired of dealing with quality issues on seemingly every piece of equipment I owned (should chips really be coming out of the side of my board?). Switched to CWB beginning of last season, and I love the setup I'm riding now, not one issue...
Old     (robie)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-10-2006, 4:54 PM Reply   
If you have a comment that is in no way relevant to the original post/question, please do us all a favor, write it, then THINK, and then delete it.

Thanks.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-10-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
Yessuh Massa yessuh!!

His comment deals with quality of one companies product and what he has done to fix it. While not answering the question it is most certainly relevant.

As for the Murray boots, I have no idea. They certainly look cool. My buddy loves his. Don't send them to Hyperlite, have your dealer fix them (ie have your dealer give you a new pair and let him/her deal with the warranty).
Old     (jwr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-10-2006, 5:36 PM Reply   
Yeah, I'd say that is very relevant information.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-10-2006, 5:38 PM Reply   
i agree

mattw

this years hl bindings come with a warranty that gives the dealer full freedom to give you another pair free if yours has warranty issues..

it appears you do, so they will not make you wait on your repair they are supposed to just give you new ones..

andrew i agree it was relevant , it may have gone past just answering the question but the original thread opens this subject for equal response whether you agree with it or not..

later
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-10-2006, 5:43 PM Reply   
how is tommy switching from hyperlite to cwb due to PAST issues relevant to matt's CURRENT issue w/ his '06 hyperlite murray bindings?
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-10-2006, 6:31 PM Reply   
most dealers will have no problem with swappin out the product for you, so long as they have it in stock. having the stock on the merchandise is the biggest problem right now. if only one binding is ripped then i would recomend waiting for both to be ripped because i beleive hype will only replace the one boot that is ripped and not both of them. thats jus my understanding of the new warranty. i have the same issue with my parks bindings ripping at the ankle on the inside. mine have no support problems even with the rip so im jus gonna wait on gettin them swapped out for a while.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-10-2006, 6:39 PM Reply   
joe just that he has owned HL and had simila problems..he wasnt adding anything positive but just relating to the guys problem..
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-10-2006, 8:19 PM Reply   
only rode 3x but going out again tomorrow, no issue so far other than they are to comfortable, I just want to wear them on the boat waiting for my next turn..LOL
Old    wakebmxer            05-10-2006, 8:53 PM Reply   
no problems for me either. Super comfy and solid hold/feel all the way around.
Old     (malibuohio)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-11-2006, 10:40 AM Reply   
Cool, Thanks for the info
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-11-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
bindings are great, got mine 2 weeks ago and riden them once. There is a prety big warranty on them so i would go with that.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-11-2006, 10:17 PM Reply   
My 3DS's are ripping on the toe and are coming off of the base