Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-28-2012, 5:44 PM Reply   
(craIgbrown) "All the updates to this forum last year, and the threads are still UPSIDEDOWN! wtf man, the developer needs a class in UI. That still can't kill my mood. I'm siked that it's warm enough (for me) to hit the water once again. I may see you out there starting this weekend! I'M BACK BABY!
don't hate"

couldnt agree more that the AZ IV thread is old, outdated, and im getting tired of scrolling down to the bottom to see whats going on in the 480 602 623. surfed saguaro yesterday water temp was 64 and was trunking it! gonna have to start waking up early to get the good water on the weekends! hope to see other (responsible) boaters out there!
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-29-2012, 10:11 AM Reply   
Yes, responsible boaters who drink Coors!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-29-2012, 10:37 AM Reply   
Thanks for being my DD Brearly Mason
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-29-2012, 11:03 AM Reply   
Maybe go to Bartlett on Saturday if we can get a crew together...
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-29-2012, 6:22 PM Reply   
Does anyone want to go to Bartlett on Saturday? You can text me if you want to come...

(480) 226-3629
Old     (alexair)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-01-2012, 8:46 PM Reply   
I want to say one more thanks to Curtis (DC) and his friends. Now I got home in Ukraine and I have sweet memories about time in Feb on the Saguaro lake with a very, very friendly company!
Welcome to Ukraine!

https://picasaweb.google.com/1161789...KVpsrzifKx1gE#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THRw7lwmnfI
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-04-2012, 9:01 AM Reply   
Does anyone want to go to Bartlett on Saturday? You can text me if you want to come...

(480) 226-3629

Weather should be good, hopefully it is not windy...
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-18-2012, 1:16 PM Reply   
Same as the above... going on Saturday... all day...
Old     (Phoenix_Winch)      Join Date: Jan 2011       04-21-2012, 10:27 AM Reply   
not really an issue regarding a 3rd person but since you're all in AZ you are invited out to Carriage Lane Park on Sunday 4/29 to winch with us hitting kickers and rails, we're going to be drinking and grilling, hanging out in the sun and shade, there is a park, restrooms, and drinking fountain, I would suggest you bring a camp chair or blanket, and riders should expect to chip in for gas (luckily a $5 spot is all it takes), we'll kick it off around 1 PM, this is designed to be bigger than just one of our normal winch seshs
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-22-2012, 3:07 PM Reply   
From my post from last year:

If anyone wants to go this Saturday we have room. Split the cost of gas and food...

- We will leave my house at either 5 or 6 AM (we decide the night before based on weather).
- We stop at the gas station to fill up the truck and boat and then at the grocery store to buy food and drinks.
- Once we get to the lake we will wakeboard till it gets choppy and rough.
- We take a long lunch (sometimes 4-5 hours) eat, hike, swim, etc... lately we have been anchoring by the ramps to watch the entertainment during lunch.
- When the water starts to calm down we then wakeboard till dark or till we run out of gas.
- We wipe down and clean the boat, usually in the dark.
- On the way home we usually stop someplace in Cave Creek, lately it's been The Hideaway, they have great burgers and the cougar hunting is always fun.
- We usually get home late, anywhere from 9-12... We don't do half days and won't drop your butt off at the dock early unless we make you walk the plank... in that case you better have your own life jacket.

Charlie don't surf and neither do we! The boat is an '06 SAN with either stock ballast or with Big Bertha and the Twins on board which frightens some people!

This year we will leave my house as soon as I can the crew out of bed and to my house. Also, depending on how many people we have we might be will to drop you off after a have day, it just depends if we have enough people for the afternoon or not.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-22-2012, 4:45 PM Reply   
Stinking auto-correct on the iPad...

This year we will leave my house as soon as I can the crew out of bed and to my house. Also, depending on how many people we have, we might be willing to drop you off after a half day, it just depends if we have enough people for the afternoon or not.
Attached Images

Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-04-2012, 11:12 AM Reply   
Same drill... if anyone wants to come tomorrow let me know...
Old     (chevboy171)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-15-2012, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker_McElroy View Post
Same drill... if anyone wants to come tomorrow let me know...
Are you headed out this weekend (19th) by any chance? If you are and you have space, let me know! I've got cash and basic boat cleaning skills =)
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-15-2012, 6:28 PM Reply   
Yup!
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-18-2012, 6:20 PM Reply   
Anyone else for tomorrow?
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-20-2012, 5:30 PM Reply   
Hey All!
Just a warning for those that boat at Bartlett, the entire back stretch is only about 5' deep max on the side with car access and several areas are less than 3'. I pulled a boat off this last week, be careful!
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-23-2012, 2:16 PM Reply   
Anyone interested in a Friday/Saturday Bartlett wakeboarding camping trip? Get a good dawn run in on Friday afternoon and a crack of dawn run on Saturday. Come home Saturday afternoon. I'll take care of breakfast for everyone, bacon, eggs, hash-browns, maybe pancakes or biscuits and gravy... Not this week, maybe next week. let me know if you are interested.
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-26-2012, 7:34 PM Reply   
We'll be at saguaro tomorrow waiting in the overflow lot just like any other sunday. Black/yellow supra / white lifted f350 and a beerpong table while we wait to get in the worst choppy water of the year. If you cant beat them, then join them right?
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-27-2012, 8:00 PM Reply   
Well that sucked.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-29-2012, 5:54 PM Reply   
Anyone for this Saturday? It should be a good day...
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-01-2012, 9:53 PM Reply   
And I thought the water was bad on memorial day, but saguaro was the ultimate ****hole today. I hate everyone that was there today. EVERY SINGLE ONE!
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-01-2012, 10:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf1985 View Post
And I thought the water was bad on memorial day, but saguaro was the ultimate ****hole today. I hate everyone that was there today. EVERY SINGLE ONE!
I was there on Wednesday and it was also terrible. I was stoked to be off work to ride glass on a week day. There were just as many boats as any Saturday I have been there. I think my Saguaro days are done. Canyon lake from now on. . . .
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-02-2012, 7:56 AM Reply   
Pretty crazy huh? Maybe its just the beginning of the season or something. I think I might just start playing pirate and terrorizing everyone at the lake so they start going somewhere else.

I need a private lake.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-02-2012, 8:38 AM Reply   
Saguaro has been a total zoo this week. i don't get it. normally tuesday-thursday saguaro is a ghost town.
Old     (craigbrown)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-02-2012, 1:16 PM Reply   
If you are going to go to Saguaro or Bartlett for wakeboarding this summer, the only good time is either during the week, or Sunday at sunup. Even Roosevelt gets too busy for good water outside of these times. Keep the posts rolling, I'd like to get out on the water again.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-03-2012, 8:36 AM Reply   
Spence Coon has the best wakeboarding form and positional awareness of ANY rider I have ever seen. All you other riders should take, or go out with, Spencer.

DC this means you!

Anyhow, thanks for coming Stands In Lake Jon and Mr. Coon!
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-04-2012, 3:04 PM Reply   
this could be a "stay away from Saguaro" ploy.... not that we've ever seen that on these AZ threads before ;-)
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-04-2012, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsnow27 View Post
this could be a "stay away from Saguaro" ploy.... not that we've ever seen that on these AZ threads before ;-)
I hear Saguaro is gonna be.....uh.....closed for the summer......
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-04-2012, 6:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
I hear Saguaro is gonna be.....uh.....closed for the summer......
that sucks bro! at least they've open up 5 miles more of lake pleasant glass in the back. keep that on the DL though.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-04-2012, 8:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsnow27 View Post
that sucks bro! at least they've open up 5 miles more of lake pleasant glass in the back. keep that on the DL though.
Yea and I heard that Barlett is completely full for once! Plus they have these smokin hot chicks that help you at the ramps and hand out popsicles and ice cold beer.... Idk why anyone would ever go out to Saguaro anymore! Make sure not to tell anyone...we wouldn't want the word getting out!
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-04-2012, 8:39 PM Reply   
Not just saguaro, I went to pleasant today to teach a group of boyscouts how to wakeboard and that sucked too. But then again it was pleasant so I didnt expect much.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-05-2012, 9:34 AM Reply   
Actually the camp grounds at Bartlett were full for the first time in 10 years... The Forest Service said that if they can't fix the leak in the next couple weeks they will end up shutting down the lake. The other restrooms are are at capacity and the strain on the entire system may require shutting down the lake until they can fix it. The lake only has one 6" fresh water supply line for the entire lake.

Yellow Cliffs and SB Cove closed at Bartlett Lake

Release Date: May 25, 2012

Water system failure results in site closures

PHOENIX (May 25, 2012) – Yellow Cliffs and SB Cove restrooms are closed due to a water system failure.

“There has been a water line break and our attempt to repair it has been unsuccessful,” stated Tammy Pike, district spokesperson. “Because of this water system failure, the bathrooms are locked and there is no water service available at these sites.”

“Nearby restrooms are located at Bartlett Flats and Rattlesnake Cove.”
Old     (chevboy171)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-06-2012, 8:07 PM Reply   
Thanks to Sam/Tucker/Ryan and Lantz for letting me ride with them. Great guys to hang out with and I even learned a little!...also, Mr. Coon is a remarkable rider and extremely fun to watch. Let him on your boat if you have room!
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-06-2012, 8:58 PM Reply   
Thanks again Jon! What job did you end up taking?
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-07-2012, 9:19 AM Reply   
Saturday was a blast with Tucker, Lance, Mitch and Jon. They are super funny and an excellent group to ride with. Wife permitting, I will definitely make the trip again. You won't find a better group and boat! Jon good luck with the new Job!
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-07-2012, 10:19 AM Reply   
We have plenty of room for Saturday if anyone wants to go. If we can find a 3rd for the full day then I will be open for half day people too.
Old     (chevboy171)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2012, 11:27 AM Reply   
Headin' to Medford, leave Monday
Old     (wakegirl05)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-07-2012, 1:16 PM Reply   
To anyone that would need a third (or someone else to board with), I'm not a pro, but I love relaxing and being out on the water wakeboarding.

I'm in grad school at Midwestern U in Glendale, but any day that I have time (especially weekends) let me know
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-07-2012, 8:13 PM Reply   
Alexandra,
We try to go every single Saturday. You are welcome to come with us and bring a friend or whatever.... be sure to read the description of the day, I quoted it from above...

Quote:
If anyone wants to go this Saturday we have room. Split the cost of gas and food...

- We will leave my house at either 5, 6, or 7 AM (we decide the night before based on weather).
- We stop at the gas station to fill up the truck and boat and then at the grocery store to buy food and drinks.
- Once we get to the lake we will wakeboard till it gets choppy and rough.
- We take a long lunch (sometimes 4-5 hours) eat, hike, swim, etc... lately we have been anchoring by the ramps to watch the entertainment during lunch.
- When the water starts to calm down we then wakeboard till dark or till we run out of gas.
- We wipe down and clean the boat, usually in the dark.
- On the way home we usually stop someplace in Cave Creek, lately it's been The Hideaway, they have great burgers and the cougar hunting is always fun.
- We usually get home late, anywhere from 9-12... We don't do half days and won't drop your butt off at the dock early unless we make you walk the plank... in that case you better have your own life jacket.

Charlie don't surf and neither do we! The boat is an '06 SAN with either stock ballast or with Big Bertha and the Twins on board which frightens some people!

This year we will leave my house as soon as I can the crew out of bed and to my house. Also, depending on how many people we have we might be willing to drop you off after a half day, it just depends if we have enough people for the afternoon or not.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-08-2012, 9:47 AM Reply   
I still need a third for all day tomorrow... anyone want to go?
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-09-2012, 5:47 PM Reply   
How is bartlett on weekends? I had some unsatisfying runs at saguaro today and still have the itch to ride. I know saguaro will suck tomorrow for sure. Might even try canyon....
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-10-2012, 10:16 AM Reply   
Same here yesterday at saguaro. We got out there around 5 pm to surf till too dark. And the place was still windy and busy. Went out this morning @ 430 and our crew got 2 good sets each. Bartlett is probably one of your best bets if you don't wanna wake up early
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-10-2012, 1:11 PM Reply   
You were at saguaro at 4:30am and only got 2 sets each? I think I'll just have to stick to weekdays.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-10-2012, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
You were at saguaro at 4:30am and only got 2 sets each? I think I'll just have to stick to weekdays.
Yup. I haven't been on the water on a weekend since i was a little kid. Hopefull we'll be out next week a few times. maybe tuesday and thursday afternoons
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-10-2012, 4:36 PM Reply   
Anyone interested in a Friday/Saturday Bartlett wakeboarding camping trip? Get a good dawn run in on Friday afternoon and a crack of dawn run on Saturday. Come home Saturday afternoon. I'll take care of breakfast for everyone, bacon, eggs, hash-browns, maybe pancakes or biscuits and gravy. Let me know if you are interested.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-10-2012, 4:42 PM Reply   
Bacon...........mmmmmm............ think after the butter runs dry we could get a little surf in? I can contribute a bunch - o - fat sacs!!
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-10-2012, 7:49 PM Reply   
Charlie Don't Surf!!

Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-10-2012, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Charlie Don't Surf!!

hahahahahahahahaha alright alright alright
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-10-2012, 11:17 PM Reply   
hahahahaha
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-11-2012, 10:53 AM Reply   
You can do whatever you want, I just don't surf on my boat. I think surfing is hard on the boat, and more importantly I think surfers give wakeboarders a bad name. The surfers that I see send huge rollers in every direction and don't really care what damage their wakes cause. In Arizona you are responsible for any damage that your wake causes and that includes damage to beached boats, docks, etc.. Furthermore, I seem more dumb surfers going around the lake clockwise, instead of counter-clockwise, because they get the best wake on that side. Surfers suck IMO.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-11-2012, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Two 30 minute sets each. First set is pure butter second set is close to perfect. I don't like crappy water so we leave after second set when the crowd is starting to arrive. Yeah if I could do weekdays. . . I'd be out there at 5 am instead!
Old     (scottnaz)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-11-2012, 7:55 PM Reply   
I remember a day when wakeboarders gave skiers a bad name.....(has that day passed?)
What time are you headed out for a dusk run on Friday evening Ryan?
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-12-2012, 3:07 PM Reply   
I have no idea... not even sure others want to go...
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-12-2012, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have no idea... not even sure others want to go...
Wanting to go is never a question for me. I am always out there in spirit! Probably why I am on Wakeworld so much...

Last edited by spencercoon; 06-12-2012 at 3:22 PM. Reason: mistake
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-12-2012, 7:27 PM Reply   
Damnit can we all just have a get together one evening at saguaro and cook some damn bacon!?! Ill bring my camp stove and like 5 lbs of bacon. we can call the event "Bacon and Ballast" Or "Boobs Bacon and Ballast"? ..... yea?...anyone interested?
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-12-2012, 8:18 PM Reply   
I have the king of camp stoves too...

I've fed over 50 people on Cataract with that bad boy!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-12-2012, 8:31 PM Reply   
I'll go to Costco and pick up there Canadian maple bacon.
I have 600# of lead, 1000# bow fat sac, and 2 400# locker sacs.
I have man boobs
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-12-2012, 8:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Boobs
I'm in
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-12-2012, 8:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
I have man boobs
Not in anymore
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-13-2012, 5:24 PM Reply   
Bacon Ballast and BOOBS! This is going to be awesome. Lets make it happen.

Boobs and Bacon for Ballast!

Quote:
I'll go to Costco and pick up there Canadian maple bacon.
I have 600# of lead, 1000# bow fat sac, and 2 400# locker sacs.
I have man boobs
Curt you are the man! Ill bring at least 5# of bacon... we just gotta make sure we surf first and eat later, that way we have more weight :roll eyes: Were you out at saguaro, like 2 weeks ago, blue malibu right? I don't remember seeing the neon green rope though.
I can contribute 2 1100# , 2 250#, 1 350# and my 5# bacon, and maybe a few sets of additional "weight"....

Quote:
I'm in
Quote:
Not in anymore
Do you ride behind a Blue and Black RZ2? cause if you do, I've seen ya! We are in the red Tige 20V.
Dont let Curts man boobs scare ya off, I have heard that they are pretty nice!
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-14-2012, 7:56 AM Reply   
Nope I'm in a Black/yellow Supra launch 21v. We can easily be spotted thanks to the chick with the long blood red hair.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-14-2012, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope I'm in a Black/yellow Supra launch 21v. We can easily be spotted thanks to the chick with the long blood red hair.
I will keep an eye out! we are the Red Tige 20V. Only one out there with a red cap and only surf boards in the racks.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-14-2012, 9:28 AM Reply   
Whatever...

Anyone want to go all day on Saturday?
Old     (wakegirl05)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-14-2012, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Alexandra,
We try to go every single Saturday. You are welcome to come with us and bring a friend or whatever.... be sure to read the description of the day, I quoted it from above...
Yeah, so this Saturday wont work for me (mock exams, cadaver lab drills, stuff I'd rather not do but HAVE to unfortunately) ... But next Saturday will be doable, I don't have class most Fridays too so if there are dusk runs on Fridays that I'm seeing here I could probably sneak away from my books longs enough to enjoy those... Thanks for the invite, I will probably wrangle up a friend to come with too
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-14-2012, 2:38 PM Reply   
Sounds good, anyone is welcome to come, any Saturday, just text me as soon as you know you are coming. four8oh-2two6-three6two9
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-14-2012, 3:00 PM Reply   
Which lake on saturday? I might head out to saguaro but I just had a blowout on the trailer so I'm kinda scared to go much further without a spare.....
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-14-2012, 3:47 PM Reply   
I only go to Bartlett, Apache, or Powell in the summer.. but hey, I have my own "system" and it seems to work for me.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-14-2012, 7:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bacon Ballast and BOOBS! This is going to be awesome. Lets make it happen.

Boobs and Bacon for Ballast!

Curt you are the man! Ill bring at least 5# of bacon... we just gotta make sure we surf first and eat later, that way we have more weight :roll eyes: Were you out at saguaro, like 2 weeks ago, blue malibu right? I don't remember seeing the neon green rope though.
I can contribute 2 1100# , 2 250#, 1 350# and my 5# bacon, and maybe a few sets of additional "weight"....
don't forget the beer. Boobs Bacon & Beer for Ballast. I dunno, after consuming that much bacon, I think I would wanna burn off those 1000+ calories consumed. I was at Powell two Weeks ago, so no I wasn't at saguaro. Damn! With that much weight you'll sink my battle ship!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-14-2012, 7:18 PM Reply   
This how we were surfing at Powell

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-14-2012, 7:21 PM Reply   
A couple double UPS

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-14-2012, 7:23 PM Reply   
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-14-2012, 10:03 PM Reply   
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-14-2012, 11:11 PM Reply   
kinda looks like you are rocking a thong in the last pic......
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-15-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
We are still looking for a full day third...
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-17-2012, 3:12 PM Reply   
so when will this bacon, ballast, big surf blast Bro-down???
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-17-2012, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
so when will this bacon, ballast, big surf blast Bro-down???
It is totally up for debate!
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-17-2012, 3:29 PM Reply   
By the way, how old are you guys? Not that it matters as long as you are cool, but I was just wondering if its more of a college type age or veteran....
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-17-2012, 6:59 PM Reply   
30's

I think we are camping at Bartlett this Friday...
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-17-2012, 11:06 PM Reply   
I'll be hitting up saguaro tomorrow around 10am.

My buddy just bought a turdly $900 fishing boat and we are going to build a rail on it.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-18-2012, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
By the way, how old are you guys? Not that it matters as long as you are cool, but I was just wondering if its more of a college type age or veteran....
I'm friggin old enough to be yo Daddy, aka 27

@ the beaver; sadly I'm a weekend warrior (work mon-Fri) maybe a Friday night Saturday day thing? or Saturday night Sunday thing? Wait was this gonna be camping or just a day thing?