Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2006

Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-20-2006, 11:44 PM Reply   
When I turn on the engine of my 06 X2 none of the gauges turn on. I havnt used the boat in a month since I was on a trip. They dont seem to be getting any power to them but everything else electrical works fine. I tried the braker and its not that. I was thinking maybe a fuse, anyone know where its located or what else it could be.
Old     (bigbird1031)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-21-2006, 3:21 AM Reply   
the fuse box is located in front of the steering wheel. to access it lift up the flip up back to the seat. you will see a carpeted piece that will fold and then remove. the fuses an wire harness are there
Old     (ai_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-21-2006, 4:08 AM Reply   
Its not a fuse from what I am being told. This problem is happening with several 06 X2's including my own. It appears that some wiring inside that harness is loose and cutting in and out. I assume just from my own experience with this that your PP(if you have it) still works correct? My guages went out the day I took it home and on occasion decide to cut in and out. Have your dealer look at it and inform Mastercraft. Maybe they will look into it a bit deeper and get everyone a permanent fix to this little glitch. Other than that, No problems and love the boat.
Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-21-2006, 7:29 AM Reply   
Mine does the same thing, if I turn it off and on again it rights it self . The sad thing is there is not a person or dealer within 2000 miles that would have a clue or a tech who is capable of fixing it. Mine has done it from day one .
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       07-21-2006, 10:18 AM Reply   
I have been having problems with my perfect pass, but my guages are working fine and always have. My perfect pass randomly decides not to engage and even though I have tried to adjust settings, it is not smooth at all controlling speed. One day I came out and the clock was reset, the stereo remotes weren't working and the PP started doing that. I wonder if it was a system wide electrical problem....
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-21-2006, 10:42 AM Reply   
I have the mastercraft cruise control and thats not working either.
Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-21-2006, 12:17 PM Reply   
My M/C CC works perfect it just took some time to figure it out after having PP in the last boat .
Old     (jeffrpod)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-24-2006, 10:20 AM Reply   
When my 06 X2 was delivered, a breaker would trip when I flipped the Crts Lights switch to the down position and another break would trip if I flipped the Anc/Nav Lights switch to the Up position. The dealer since fixed it, but I don't know what they did.

Not to side track the thread, but anyone else with an 06 X2 notice that the front portion of the driver's side Kick Panel is loose? I can reach my hand between the fiberglass and the panel and wiggle it around. Is it mine or are they all like this?