Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2007

Old     (j3t_m3ch)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-22-2007, 11:17 AM Reply   
My wife is just starting boarding (last year) and we have been looking for bindings for her. What would be a decent binding for her to start off with? We went Parks but she couldn't even get into them so I'm guessing that was a little overkill. Any suggestions would be great!
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-22-2007, 11:21 AM Reply   
I have a lot of closeouts for women right now. What size is she? Check out www.DWCBoardShop.com or contact me.
Old     (j3t_m3ch)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-22-2007, 11:28 AM Reply   
My wife is a size medium. I wanted to hear what others have gotten or tried and if their were any reccomendations. We'll check your site out tonight though
Old    innov8actionsports.com            03-22-2007, 11:35 AM Reply   
For the ladies the CWB Ember or sage bindings with the hinge tech is the way to go, really easy to get into and out of and great support, check them out.
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-22-2007, 12:15 PM Reply   
I would go with the ronix rise bindings. I’m still beginner and last season I was riding the parks bindings. I love going closed toed. I got a size 9 in them. I love the way they feel. They are super easy to get in and out of. They have the support she will need. Plus if she has a narrow foot they are good for that.
Old     (froese)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-22-2007, 12:28 PM Reply   
My wife stepped into a Ronix boot (Rise) and there was no going back... Easy in/out, support and way beyond comfortable.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-22-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
Jeff - They "way to go" because they really are the best or because you only sell CWB?! I would love to see one post that says something other than CWB is a good option.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-22-2007, 12:48 PM Reply   
I agree with Jeff---the CWB hinge tech bindings are big with the ladies. They are very easy to get on and off.

Eubanks, relax buddy, CWB has great products and their dealers/distributors believe in them-that's the way it should be!!!!
Old     (bp22)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-22-2007, 2:00 PM Reply   
I'm with Jerram & Allie. My wife tried on the Rise and it was a done deal. Her first pull and she was smiling ear to ear. The best $300 wakeboarding dollars I have spent. :-)

As my GRAMPS always tells me..."A happy wife is a happy life."
Old     (mrs_porkchops)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-22-2007, 2:13 PM Reply   
I love my CWB Torq's. They are very easy to get in and out of. I wouldn't have anything else.
Old     (futurerx)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-22-2007, 6:59 PM Reply   
i love my lf sphinx..they're men's but i have wide feet..so comfy!!
Old     (tonka)      Join Date: May 2006       03-22-2007, 8:14 PM Reply   
LET'S SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR WIFE?

HUH?
Old     (fbricard)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-22-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
CWB Embers
Old     (ynot)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-22-2007, 9:06 PM Reply   
any of the CWB boots that have the hinge tech. easy in easy out.
Old     (j3t_m3ch)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-22-2007, 11:15 PM Reply   
WHOA TONKA.....simmer down! I guess I will look into those ronix and cwb hinged bindings. Hopefuly I can find a good deal since I'm a po boy! Thanks for the info!}
Old    innov8actionsports.com            03-23-2007, 8:00 AM Reply   
Eubanks if you look at all the post I am not the only one that recommends the Ladies CWB hinge bindings and like I said in my post the CWB hinge bindings are "the way to go" and no not because I only sell CWB, witch is my choice by the way, I can sell and rep whatever brands I want I just choose to sell and rep CWB because there product is the SHIZ!!simple as that!!