Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    snowboarder360            02-26-2003, 8:00 PM Reply   
Hey, Iam going to buy a new boat this summer}, but i cant choose between a Calabria Cal-air Pro-V, Malibu Wakesetter, or Centurion Typhone or Cyclone. any tips would be appreciated. I am kind of leaning towards the Calabria though. Thanks
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-26-2003, 9:22 PM Reply   
Test drive them weighted and that should make up your mind. I chose the Pro-V

Travis Farber
Wake Me Products
www.Wake-Me.com
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-26-2003, 10:56 PM Reply   
You should add the Sanger V210 in your line-up. Awesome boat for a very resonable price, and the wake is sick when weighted.

B-
Old    norcal_99            02-27-2003, 2:01 AM Reply   
Parks, Why are you buying a boat? You're sponsered by Mastercraft.
Old    hlboatsnboards            02-27-2003, 6:47 AM Reply   
hands down Pro-V
Old    r_brown            02-27-2003, 8:29 AM Reply   
I just got a 03 V210 and I am super happy with my purchase

Ryan
Old     (bog)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-27-2003, 8:36 AM Reply   
what is the beam on the sanger? at the boat show the sales guy said 102 but in the wakeboarding mag boat section it says 90.
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-27-2003, 8:40 AM Reply   
i believe the v210 is 91 or 92 and the 230 is 102. BTW I after owning the sanger v210, I would not buy anything else.
Old     (mainelaker)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-27-2003, 9:53 AM Reply   
I like the Centurion's (our dealership sells them) I'd pick the "new" Cyclone over the Typhoon unless you need the biggest possible boat then I'd go for the Typhoon. The walk through transom is real sweet for most folks on the Typhoon but the new Cyclone is a baby Avalanche. Either boat is built real well & they are reasonably priced, mercruiser power is my personal fave. Drop me a line off list if you want any other info on the boats. They may not be real popular at the moment but they will be. Read the press & try the boat, I think you'll like it. BTW, I'm in service not sales so I look at build quality NOT shiny sales ad's
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-03-2003, 7:02 PM Reply   
Parks- I'm with Rene on this, Aren't you sponsored by Mastercraft? And I'm a little amazed to see you posting in here looking for info on which boat is best. We should be asking you that question!! Well, if this is the true Parks Bonifay, it's an honor to converse with ya on here!! It's nice to be in contact with a pro of the sport we all love!
Kraig
Old    steveaz            03-03-2003, 7:09 PM Reply   
Weak!

I thought it was the Avalanche..so which is it the Typhoon, Cyclone, Avalanche, Pro-V, Ranger, Glastron.....do you even know anything about these boats? My guess is you're about 15 and this is all a pointless waste of time.
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/56287.html?1046735973
Old    hockeyruss            03-04-2003, 8:56 AM Reply   
Do you guys really think this is Parks Bonifay?
Come on, how naive can you be?????