Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (rj_jr)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-27-2008, 2:54 PM Reply   
I have a Clarion M455 head unit in my boat and was trying to use a RCA cable to play my I-pod through it this past weekend. Out of the back of the unit are three different RCA cables. One set plays the I-pod in just the front speakers, one set plays the I-pod in just the back speakers, and the third set does not play music at all. Is there some way to fix my problem or what is the best device I can buy to play my I-pod in my boat. Thanks in advance
Old     (lav)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-27-2008, 7:32 PM Reply   
you should have three sets of RCA's one front output,one rear output these are usally hooked to an amp the third set of RCA's should be for AUXillary(should be red wire with RED and White female RCA's) input these are the ones you will want to hook you IPOD to and should play through all speakers, you will have to set HU on AUX

here is install instruction manual
http://www.clarion.com/us/en/MungoBlobs/179/943/M455,1.pdf
Old     (rj_jr)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-28-2008, 1:49 PM Reply   
Thanks, I'll try that this weekend
Old     (lav)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-28-2008, 5:30 PM Reply   
no problem good luck