Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-30-2010, 7:52 PM Reply   
The first vid is Zach Ashton Wakeskating. I got bored during finals and started editing it, and since I hate letting an edit start and then not finish for a while, I just put together what I had, then filmed 2 more sets as soon as I was back from school and finished it off. Some of it is with the new go pro I got and attached to a 4 foot pole. This is the first time I've edited wakeskating and I know next to nothing about it, haha. so sorry if it sucks.

from Nick Schrein on Vimeo.

This second video is from filming with the GoPro on the pole a few days ago. It has the Wagner brothers (Lee and Joel) as well as Robby McFarland. Sorry, a bunch of the footage is shaky (riding doubles and holding up a pole for over an hour worth or riding is hard work dude!) and the edit was super super fast, nothing real fancy or anything. I just put together the footage I had in some random order or something like that. Just a quick test with the GoPro as we figure out different ways to film with it.

from Nick Schrein on Vimeo.

I hope you like the vids.
Old     (slidin_out)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-30-2010, 9:18 PM Reply   
dude the front edge in the last seconds of the second video cracks me up, he was rolling both windows, that always cracks me up
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-31-2010, 8:17 PM Reply   
Hahahaha, yeah. He had a few of those that day, he was trying backside fives. The water left a welt 7 inches in diameter on his side after that one, it was brutal.
Old     (pwningjr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-01-2010, 4:56 PM Reply   
Very cool.

I'm digging the overhead shots more as a special effects thing rather than a majority of the video (seems it was the first section on the second vid was mostly overhead shots).