Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-15-2005, 4:58 PM Reply   
Well I had lots of fun shooting pictures of the pros riding in our muddy, rain swollen, downtown river. Here's a few to start. I have hundreds to go through.

Old     (cwb12)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-15-2005, 5:13 PM Reply   
who won it?
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-15-2005, 8:04 PM Reply   
Ummm... I'm not sure. Shot video of the top six, but after the wakeboarders Tom went off the bridge. He's 68 and stills barefoots, wakeboards, etc... Never heard who won. Said Hi to Shaun Murry afterward but didn't ask.
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-15-2005, 8:06 PM Reply   
Here's some more.

Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-15-2005, 9:02 PM Reply   
Hey Ken, it looks like it was a blast. I talked to couple of people that went and they said it was an awsome display of riding. I wanted to attend but had some family things that I had to do. Later.

Mike Riffle
Kansas INT
Midwest District Coordinator
Old    hyperchick05            05-16-2005, 12:15 AM Reply   
Hell ya! It was a blast! Especially picking all the pro's brains for awhile. They were all really cool to talk to! And it was hella cool seeing Adkison's suicide raley!
All the riders had great sets. Soven threw down some whirly 5's!

Ken, those are some great pics! I saw you down there by the dock taking pics the whole time.

Phillip Soven won 1st, I think Danny Harf took 2nd, I know Adkison placed 5th
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-16-2005, 12:35 PM Reply   
Word is Soven threw the Whirly-Dick like it was nothing... Harf and Andrew and everyone went huge... DAMMMM I wish I could have been there!