Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 01, 2004

Old    sk8joe01            04-26-2004, 6:13 PM Reply   
okay, i kno this is posted every other day, but i'm to lazy to look em all up and i have some more specific questions. I'm looking for a board this summer and am not sure what to get. I'm about 160-150lbs, and 6' tall. I picked up a 2002 hp Premier 135 DNA and was gonna use that this summer. My question is, it this gonna be way to small for me. I'm kinda beginner to intermediate level rider and need somthing i can learn alot on but i can use for years to come. I also want a board that can be ridden well w/o a center fin.

So, how about premiers (or the new era, same thing), should i prolly go with the 140? and is DNA make much difference (yes, i jsut brought that up), and how about cwb, the prodagy and absolute? What are they like? Yeah, and any other advice would be much appreciated.

I'm willing to trade my premier for another board if you will pay the shipping. Preferably a premier 140 or somthing????

Thanks much
Old     (hyperlink)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-26-2004, 6:23 PM Reply   
Hey, I weigh 175 and am 6', i rode a premier 135 for the last 2 years and have loved it so no way are you too big for that thing
Old    sk8joe01            04-26-2004, 7:27 PM Reply   
kk, thanks man, you just re-established my faith in my board