Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-27-2013, 8:05 AM Reply   
Thinking about heading down to Ft Myers for this on April 12th...

http://www.revolutioncable.com/archives/907

Anyone else planning to be there?
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-05-2013, 6:28 AM Reply   
Going to have truck full.
Free Free Free, everything all day is free. Cable, rentals, food drink all free. LF gear to try out all free.

I talked to Nick yesterday and he expects a pretty big turn out. Temps should be hot too around 87 and the pond is already 75 degrees or warmer.
Ill have my three kids, two other young boat rat friends of theirs and Ill pick up another pair of 13 YO brothers in Ft. Myers.
Make sure to bring your own helmet and PFD to expedite the day. I expect they may run short on rentals.

NOTE* If you are bringing other peoples minors you can download the waiver form off their website. Make sure to get it notarized for non attending parents.,
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-05-2013, 7:54 AM Reply   
Hope to make it. My wife is extremely ill so I'm unsure. I'm originally from Ft Myers and all of my family lives in the area. My mother is 90 and has been wanting me to visit because I haven't been down there in over a year.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-11-2013, 8:39 AM Reply   
Looking like I will make it Baitkiller. Just find the oldest guy there and that will be me.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-11-2013, 1:50 PM Reply   
I dunno John, (my name is also John) Ill be the old guy with a farmer tan and a half dozen kids. A real chick magnet, thats me

What time are you going? Im ripping the kiddos out of school and heading up, shooting for noon to avoid the late afternoon frenzy.

Just called Nick again. It starts at 12;00
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-11-2013, 1:52 PM Reply   
i JUST LOOKED, YOU GOT TEN YEARS ON ME! Damn! YOU ARE OLD
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-11-2013, 7:36 PM Reply   
Trying to get there before noon.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-13-2013, 7:18 AM Reply   
Here is a face to the name. I hope to one day be able to shred half as well as the venerable Mr. John Anderson.
Attached Images

Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-13-2013, 8:44 AM Reply   
No doubt, John shreds! Could prolly beat me at wake!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-14-2013, 1:21 PM Reply   
LOL... You got me holding a Slingshot board in front of the LF tent at a LF event. To be fair after the first hour or so it was hard to find a LF board as they were all being used. I particularly liked the LF Bob. I would have liked to been able to test it out more.

They had a great turnout. From all appearances I would have called the event a success.