Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    9Drozd            03-05-2012, 8:26 PM Reply   
I bought a 2012 O'brien Paradigm on saturday from my local pro shop brand new. I took it out to Hydrous that afternoon and absolutely love the thing. Super fun board to ride. So I was looking at it today and noticed that one of the edges by my binding is separating from the base to the top about 3 inches long and about 1/4 inch into the board. The board of course has slider marks on it, but the sidewalls never touched an obstacle and are completely blemish free. So im just curious if i should continue riding it or take it back for warranty. Will they even warranty that?

Last edited by 9Drozd; 03-05-2012 at 8:32 PM.
Old     (team_o)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-05-2012, 9:07 PM Reply   
Thomas, take some good pictures of what is going on & send them to O'Brien customer service. Copy me (chrisj@obrien.com) & I'll make sure it gets proper attention,
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-05-2012, 9:26 PM Reply   
^^awesome customer service right there!!^^
Old    9Drozd            03-05-2012, 9:31 PM Reply   
Chris I checked O'briens website and couldn't find an email address to send the pictures to, besides the one you have given me.

Thanks
Thomas
Old     (Wiatowski)      Join Date: Aug 2011       03-06-2012, 10:01 AM Reply   
I think what he was saying was to send him the pictures and he'd take care of it.
From personal experience O'brien is da bomb when it comes to standing behind their product!
Old     (andrewsnb)      Join Date: Jan 2012       03-06-2012, 11:03 AM Reply   
Just another example of why O'brien rocks!

Andrew
Shuswap Ski & Board
Facebook
Old     (team_o)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-06-2012, 9:19 PM Reply   
Yeah you can just send it to me & I'll FWD to Customer Service - don't know the address off hand
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-06-2012, 9:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
^^awesome customer service right there!!^^
+1!
Old    9Drozd            03-07-2012, 3:08 PM Reply   
Chris thanks. I sent the email off today around 10:15 am central time.

Thanks again
Thomas