Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (natemah)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-30-2009, 9:02 PM Reply   
Party behind the bridge. I hear that its going off this Friday.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-30-2009, 9:40 PM Reply   
Thanks for the invite Nate, we're heading to Naci or else we'd be there fo sure!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-01-2009, 7:22 AM Reply   
Nate: Intresting, Hey if you go take some pictures I never thought of Anderson as a place to go for 4th
or any other county lake. IMO they are a pain in the butt. Ranger's with a chip on their sholder in a small aera and all the rules ect dosent seem like a place people go to party. It would be intresting to see to see how it end's up being.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-01-2009, 7:42 AM Reply   
The last one a few weeks ago back there was pretty damn fun. Rangers never showed up the whole day.

Hey, "G"....I need to get hold of you to ask you a few questions about your pontoon. Still have the same contact info i'm guessing? Thinking of getting one, and wanted some input on how you have been liking yours. Also, we'll be up at Tulloch in a few weeks, wanted to see if you will be up there, so we can rock it with you for a bit.
Old     (t0nyv831)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-01-2009, 8:55 AM Reply   
Does anyone know if reservations are needed for this Friday, being it's a holiday and all??
Old     (natemah)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-01-2009, 2:01 PM Reply   
I don't think you do. I pretty sure you need them for Saturday and Sunday.
Old     (natemah)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-01-2009, 2:05 PM Reply   
Grant, yeah i will def. take pictures and post them here. There was a party last month and it was insane! There was about 15 boats plus so hopefully this friday is even better. I heard it on the radio so we will see.
Old     (natemah)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-01-2009, 2:16 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
This was taken on June 03,2009, this was the first party i been to at Anderson lake. I heard the one this Friday is suppose to be bigger!
Old     (t0nyv831)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-01-2009, 8:32 PM Reply   
Duh, just realized Fri is the 3rd. My bad. No plans so far, may end up hitting it up as I hate taking my boat outside Santa Clara Co. due to the ongoing inspections. Thx.

Tony
Old     (t0nyv831)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-02-2009, 3:23 PM Reply   
FYI: Just called Santa Clara Parks and Rec and all reservations are booked for tomorrow Fri 3rd and cannot launch until noon. And even then it's a first come first serve basis, so if you haven't made your res like me, you're sol. Still some open for Sun tho. Everybody, have a safe one...

Tony
Old     (natemah)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-02-2009, 6:11 PM Reply   
yeah my buddy made mine so im in. first come, first serve starts at eleven. my buddy is gonig to do that. he is going to go at 10:30 and just wait for them to start letting people in.