Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (mikel_j)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-06-2010, 9:29 AM Reply   
Watch in HD on Vimeo:

Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-06-2010, 9:42 AM Reply   
NIce, I hate boaters like the one following. Rahtards.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-06-2010, 9:50 AM Reply   
that boat was getting rediculously close on 1:30. i have seen threads talking about boats following people like that, but that is a first time for me to actually see it. when the boat following is soo close that they cant hold a straight line and are dancing arround on your wake, that is just absurd! but i guess i aint got the skills required to see someone ever want to follow me that close ha
Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-06-2010, 9:55 AM Reply   
That was a great video. Hard to believe that there are boaters that don't understand how to keep their distance.

m-
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       05-06-2010, 10:16 AM Reply   
I have had several fisherman do that on purpose.

Why are my posts being deleted?
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-07-2010, 5:20 AM Reply   
Wow, Here in Jersey we have people do that all the time. Hey lets get a closer look by riding right behind the rider. Soooo stupid. Great riding though. Very nice
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-07-2010, 6:24 AM Reply   
That always happens when your rocking a pair of CIRE Shorts!
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-07-2010, 7:45 AM Reply   
Hahahah especially the Cire Twisters!!

Keith is always reppin Cire!!
Old     (jessemitchell)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-07-2010, 8:00 AM Reply   
lmao that was some funny shiet brahs, stoopid boaters
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       05-07-2010, 8:58 AM Reply   
Everytime boats get that close to me i really feel the urge to ust drop marginally close to getting run over so they'll learn their lesson.
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-07-2010, 9:08 AM Reply   
nice vid man.
Old     (MasonH)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-07-2010, 1:26 PM Reply   
Good video. I have had the boat following thing happen to me a few times..
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-07-2010, 1:32 PM Reply   
Nice video, cool theme/idea. And yeah, boats following like that are ridiculous. THEY are who DNR/Game warden need to be giving tickets...not us for things like "idling while a person is on the swim platform (about to jump in to take a set)"
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-07-2010, 2:09 PM Reply   
I have had a fisherman literally get so close to my rider that he could have grabbed the tail of his board as my rider aired over the bow. That is the maddest I have been in a long time. The fisherman was frustrated because he could not pass us on a narrow slough and couldnt wait for our rider to fall or the end. After that I went home and built a rope bola. I took two tennis balls and connected them with some decent rope (old wakeboard dyneema links). It was about 20 feet long of rope. If something like that ever happens again I am simply going to throw the rope out there and let him pick it up with his prop.