Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-31-2012, 10:17 AM Reply   
Watched this movie last night and for me it Answered MANY questions. This movie makes 2016 look like an "E" news powder puff story. The story of Obama has so many corners and twists and the people he grew up and around is so out of this world I still have a hard time and have trouble wrapping my brain around it. I’m glad I saw 2016 first because it helped me recognize the many different characters in Obama’s life. Weather you’re an apponet or supporter of Obama it’s a very interesting story.

http://www.obamasrealfather.com/
Attached Images

Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-31-2012, 11:12 AM Reply   
thanks grant. I think I will watch this.

I recently watched 2016 and was disappointed because I did not learn a single thing. The movie is very informative (and very accurate) and you will learn a lot if you have not been paying attention, but I did my own research in 2008 and learned most or all of this before that election.

Thanks again.

Last edited by johnny_defacto; 10-31-2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-31-2012, 12:41 PM Reply   
The trailer alone was pretty informative and eye opening. I must be really odd or abnormal because my father never talked about taking wealth from the "money drunk" and giving it to the little people and none of my friends have ever stood on an American flag. Hmmm. I guess I can't be a great American president.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       11-02-2012, 9:08 PM Reply   
Just watched 2016. Yes, quite a bit of old news, but it hypothesized how Obama could have come to the conclusion that he seems to have and what his desire is. If you watch nothing else, watch the last 15-20 mins.

For you Obama fans, let me ask (and this is my real issue with him and has nothing to do with the movie 2016): When times are tight and you are essentially broke do you actually invest in items that cost more than you can afford? In other words, when your household income has been cut by 1/2, is that when you decide to buy the new MasterCraft; when before you could only afford a used stern drive? And that was when things were good! That is what Obama is doing with green power and cutting coa,l to the American people. When things are tight, and people are just able to keep up (those who have not lost jobs) Obama chooses to increase energy costs which dominoes into most every consumable we purchase.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-03-2012, 8:22 AM Reply   
Wakeboardingdad, the country isn't a household. When the country is doing well you pay down your debt and maintain control over your spending. When the country is doing poorly you deficit spend to keep the economy going. Just the opposite of what the previous Republican administration did over the previous 8 years. It's evident that the Republicans haven't learned the lesson, as they want to continue to spend high amounts on the military and seek a solution of cutting govt jobs, raising the unemployment figures, and sending more families to welfare.

No matter how you spin the facts the previous Republican administration got 8 years and drove the country into the ground. Seems reasonable to give the Democrats 8 years to bring it back from the brink.
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-04-2012, 1:04 AM Reply   
Thank you Grant for sharing this. This was a great lesson in American history as well as a great look into why Obama is running this country into the ground. He made it to the top on lies and coruption. Fooled a lot of Americans in 2008. I cant see him fooling them again.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-05-2012, 8:12 AM Reply   
Everyone knows I'm not a big fan of the O be that as it may still in my opinion it was a very interesting film Whether you're an advocate or an opponent of the O It is like Frank said a very interesting history lesson I for one had no idea that many of the things mentioned in the film ever went down To say it's crazy is an understatement And even if you're an Obama Kool-Aid drinker it watch it like its a interesting science-fiction film. I know the movies kind of hard to find if any of your interested in watching it send me an email and I'll send it to you
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       11-05-2012, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
When the country is doing well you pay down your debt and maintain control over your spending. When the country is doing poorly you deficit spend to keep the economy going.
I see what you mean John and understand, but in some ways you miss my point. When the economy is slow like it is and people do not have money to spend, how can you ask people to pay more? In other words, the people who are trying to pay their bills, keep their house and stay ahead, without government assistance; how can our president and his plan to be green, come hell or high water, ask them to pay more for energy and basically everything they consume? See it is not just about government deficit spending, it is about Obama trying to make the public do the same. It is just not right. When people are hurting, you do not make them hurt more. This is when the redistribution of wealth becomes true. Break the people who work and live. Make them so they cannot afford there toys and luxuries so they will all be equal. (Actually that last sentence sounds much like what Obama is stated to be trying to accomplish and that was completely by accident.)
Old    deltahoosier            11-05-2012, 6:26 PM Reply   
It is easy. Democrats want to move money out of the country and they can not do that while it is in your hands.