Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 4:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You're just fine not having any sort of ID or other metrics & argue voter fraud is rare, but now you're going to argue a foreign power could hack in & scramble the biometric data base? Are you people even on this planet anymore?
Yep.... nailed it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 4:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So you'd be OK if a foreign (or domestic) power hacked in and scrambled the database so your thumb print was somebody else's? Because that would be obama's fault?

You don't think using biometric data for voter verification presents any potential security risk if misued?
Man, I sure missed obtuse Shawn. Welcome back. Two of these in the same discussion.

Where in the H E double Hockey sticks did I say something like that? Are we to that point that you have to fabricate?

They already have all your data. So now what? Stop using data because they have the data? I think Wombat nailed it. You are worried more about some offshore people than you are your party letting in 11 million illegals and now their children who are loyal to the causes of their illegal parents who have access to actual ballots paper or electronic. Am I living in a inverse world?

Look, you are a democrat. That means you have supreme faith in government institutions. So have faith in your government that they have kept you safe from the Russians (even though while your party was in charge they let the Chinese get everything and did not say a single word).
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2019, 5:20 AM Reply   
Lol I actually have very little faith Delta. Especially given recent municipal hacking examples (that we know about). Another example from yesterday in Florida: https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...tputType%3Damp

Good thing Floridaís electoral votes are inconsequential, right?

Do any of these 170 hacked jurisdictions that predate Baltimore (again that we know about) concern you? https://www.recordedfuture.com/state...mware-attacks/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2019, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
You're just fine not having any sort of ID or other metrics & argue voter fraud is rare, but now you're going to argue a foreign power could hack in & scramble the biometric data base? Are you people even on this planet anymore?

Say itís not for fraud, rather to completely F things up on Election Day so that you show up and get your print scanned and it doesnít match and you are denied the right to vote? Thatís how itís gonna get used, not to change votes, just to undermine confidence in the system.

Actual fraud ó double voting etc is exceedingly rare. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-21-2019, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Say itís not for fraud, rather to completely F things up on Election Day so that you show up and get your print scanned and it doesnít match and you are denied the right to vote? Thatís how itís gonna get used, not to change votes, just to undermine confidence in the system.

Actual fraud ó double voting etc is exceedingly rare. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
Imagine, being able to show up & vote, without an ID but just with a utility bill? It's illegal to ask their citizen status & if you can't speak English, they'll provide the means to vote in Spanish. It's not going to get used to change votes, just undermine the system. Nuts, huh. Even crazier, imagine a country where your social security number was stolen by an illegal, tax returns filed in your name, can't collect your social security cause someone else already has. Flippin crazy! Do you have any proof that a biometric data base could be hacked? It's rare & a stupid argument cause it doesn't exist. Do you have any proof, Shawn?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol I actually have very little faith Delta. Especially given recent municipal hacking examples (that we know about). Another example from yesterday in Florida: https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...tputType%3Damp

Good thing Floridaís electoral votes are inconsequential, right?

Do any of these 170 hacked jurisdictions that predate Baltimore (again that we know about) concern you? https://www.recordedfuture.com/state...mware-attacks/
Well I share your lack of faith, that is why I don't put my absolute faith in government. I want a relatively free market with a government buffer. I need a ying and yang relationship. If you move power to government only, you will have zero recourse. I am surprised you are a democrat if you don't have faith in the government. I thought at the end of your training they open the big doors to this room with a red hot pot with a symbolic emblem that you have to pick up with your forearms and carry it to a floor switch in order to open the door to the world for you? Either that or I am thinking of Kung Foo the TV show. Seems pretty similar to democrat existence.

As far as hacking. No it does not bother me. Not all hacking is equal and not all systems are configured the same and have the same vulnerabilities. Like I said from the information I have studied and briefings (limited amount as I am not in that game), most of those "hackings" are inside jobs or someone put an infected drive in their systems. Could also come from emails. People are not out surfing the web or checking their yahoo email on election computers. There is not a simple little usb drive port sitting there for someone on election day to upload their malware on the server. I would be more concerned by a inside person like a political operative at best. With that they have political operatives in all sorts of election areas. When it only takes a couple areas to influence an election, it does not take many to swap everything.

Besides, in Florida, maybe I am not that smart but I would simply wipe my drives and reload my software if I were that town in Florida. They obviously do not have proper backups to do so or the know how.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:

My wife was denied the right to vote 2 times in the last 2 elections. They some how put her in for send in ballot only.

Me, I was on the roster twice over the last 2 elections. I had them mark my name off and I also got the mail in ballots.

Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got ... - Los Angeles Times

https://www.latimes.com/local/.../la...120-story.html
Woman Facing Voter Fraud Charge Says She Didnít Mean to Vote Twice

58,000 non-U.S. citizens may have voted in at least one election here, election official says

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/s...225094315.html

https://fox40.com/2018/11/05/woman-f...to-vote-twice/

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/u...portation.html

Ohioan gets 5-year prison term for illegal voting

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...voting/2530119

Double Voting

http://www.ncsl.org/research/electio...le-voting.aspx
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2019, 6:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Imagine, being able to show up & vote, without an ID but just with a utility bill? It's illegal to ask their citizen status & if you can't speak English, they'll provide the means to vote in Spanish. It's not going to get used to change votes, just undermine the system. Nuts, huh. Even crazier, imagine a country where your social security number was stolen by an illegal, tax returns filed in your name, can't collect your social security cause someone else already has. Flippin crazy! Do you have any proof that a biometric data base could be hacked? It's rare & a stupid argument cause it doesn't exist. Do you have any proof, Shawn?
Right here's the thing -- the concern you have is that you are going to get so many people showing up with a fake utility bill in hand that that will tip the balance of the election. There's no evidence that that's EVER happened. That's a lot of living breathing humans to import to a polling place on election day.

What I'm saying is what if someone hacks the database of LEGITIMATE voters. The ones we don't dispute are allowed to vote. And that hacked database renders the whole verification system inoperable. Or maybe only partially inoperable... say every 20th or 15th voter's credentials are messed up. That is much more concerning to me.

I'm not worried that somebody is going magically ADD a bunch of fradulent voters, because you need to get a breathing human to do that. SUBTRACTING legit voters from the rolls is much easier because you can do it by just scrambling the database..
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right here's the thing -- the concern you have is that you are going to get so many people showing up with a fake utility bill in hand that that will tip the balance of the election. There's no evidence that that's EVER happened. That's a lot of living breathing humans to import to a polling place on election day.

What I'm saying is what if someone hacks the database of LEGITIMATE voters. The ones we don't dispute are allowed to vote. And that hacked database renders the whole verification system inoperable. Or maybe only partially inoperable... say every 20th or 15th voter's credentials are messed up. That is much more concerning to me.

I'm not worried that somebody is going magically ADD a bunch of fradulent voters, because you need to get a breathing human to do that. SUBTRACTING legit voters from the rolls is much easier because you can do it by just scrambling the database..
The voter roles are handled by who right now? Cali has 45 million people. You really think they are scrubbing everything all the time? You think they are cross checking against DMV records and addresses for 45 million people with accuracy?

In the article I posted above in LA alone especially with the new voter harvesting, operatives head to the streets and get the homeless to sign the forms and they the operatives fill in the rest. The democrats have a huge amount of "community organizers" going this type of work.

It gets better though. In cali, you don't have to show up with anything to vote. you tell them your name and away you go.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:

also, it is not about having a lot of living breathing people. It is about having a few in the right areas in the right districts. These election people have all the statistics. They know about where they need to people. They have people already on the ground ready for this things. Ever wonder how you get these flash protests?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2019, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Well So much for being a ďWar MongerĒ like our Democratís all told us TRUMP was/is. Watch Iím sure the Dems are not gonna be happy Trump decided Not to strike back. Iím sure we will strike back, but I agree you canít or should not kill people over the downing of a Un-maned drone.
Trump campaigned on not starting wars. James Mattis quit on him as head of Pentagon in disgust when trump tweeted about bailing on our allies in Syria. Trump appointed both Pompeo and John Bolton, two long time war hawks. What do you expect to get with war hawks? Trump backs out of a working nuke deal with Iran and our allies. Then they start ratcheting up and escalating with Iran against the wishes of everyone else involved. They are pushing Iran into a corner and wonder why they erupt? They caused it all. Its been in the paper everyday for months and months. I was of course happy he backed down. Cooler minds should be handling this, not Bolton who is pushing for regime change. You cant do that w/o another long drawn out war and many American deaths. Hannity last night was an A-hole pushing us to attack and kill hundreds cause they shot down an un-manned drone. Its scary when trump is the adult in the room.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump campaigned on not starting wars. James Mattis quit on him as head of Pentagon in disgust when trump tweeted about bailing on our allies in Syria. Trump appointed both Pompeo and John Bolton, two long time war hawks. What do you expect to get with war hawks? Trump backs out of a working nuke deal with Iran and our allies. Then they start ratcheting up and escalating with Iran against the wishes of everyone else involved. They are pushing Iran into a corner and wonder why they erupt? They caused it all. Its been in the paper everyday for months and months. I was of course happy he backed down. Cooler minds should be handling this, not Bolton who is pushing for regime change. You cant do that w/o another long drawn out war and many American deaths. Hannity last night was an A-hole pushing us to attack and kill hundreds cause they shot down an un-manned drone. Its scary when trump is the adult in the room.
They also blew up 2 oil tankers and fund hezbollah (who are now working in central America working).

Signing that nuke deal with Iran was a horrible policy to begin with. Hey funders of terrorism and anti anything western. We will give you hundreds of billions of dollars and give you fuel if you promise to not do what? Well we won't check, enjoy the cash.

Iran is acting out because the leadership is most likely getting pressure internally and there is nothing like a good war to unify the people. Iran is trying to poke the bear in hopes we will attack and save their regime.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2019, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
also, it is not about having a lot of living breathing people. It is about having a few in the right areas in the right districts. These election people have all the statistics. They know about where they need to people. They have people already on the ground ready for this things. Ever wonder how you get these flash protests?
Is it easier to get those people to show up at the right place at the right time or to just f with the database tho?

The thing about vast conspiracies is that they don't work. What incentive does one of your paid protesters have to keep the whole fake voting conspiracy you are alleging secret in the event that they are fired, become disgruntled because their "employer" isn't extreme enough, find religion, etc? There'd be a long line of whistleblowers if this were real. There aren't.

On the other hand we do have credible information of foreign election meddling, and of data ransom of myriad state and local governments (the people who actually count the votes). Sure maybe they get phished, maybe they stick the wrong USB key in the computer, whatever... doesn't have to be some remote internet masterminds.... there's a lot of social engineering that goes into the hacks. Like what the russians did... just leave a bunch of random USB drives scattered in the parking lots around US military installations, and low and behold, people stick them in their work computers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2019, 8:28 AM Reply   
They are acting out because of US aggression. Bad as the deal was, it was working. Just because they have oil does not mean we can control all the crazys in the middle east.
https://thedailycoin.org/2019/05/28/...ates-tensions/

Trumps lying is affecting natl security. They dont trust him.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...st-iran-2019-6
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is it easier to get those people to show up at the right place at the right time or to just f with the database tho?

The thing about vast conspiracies is that they don't work. What incentive does one of your paid protesters have to keep the whole fake voting conspiracy you are alleging secret in the event that they are fired, become disgruntled because their "employer" isn't extreme enough, find religion, etc? There'd be a long line of whistleblowers if this were real. There aren't.

On the other hand we do have credible information of foreign election meddling, and of data ransom of myriad state and local governments (the people who actually count the votes). Sure maybe they get phished, maybe they stick the wrong USB key in the computer, whatever... doesn't have to be some remote internet masterminds.... there's a lot of social engineering that goes into the hacks. Like what the russians did... just leave a bunch of random USB drives scattered in the parking lots around US military installations, and low and behold, people stick them in their work computers.
They already have databases. How do you think the voter registrations are dealt with now?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
They are acting out because of US aggression. Bad as the deal was, it was working. Just because they have oil does not mean we can control all the crazys in the middle east.
https://thedailycoin.org/2019/05/28/...ates-tensions/

Trumps lying is affecting natl security. They dont trust him.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...st-iran-2019-6
Nope. They never stopped acting out. Did they stop making rockets and giving them to hebollah? nope. They still did and they always have. They still threaten to blow Israel off the map when they get the bomb.

You need to stop with that oil bull ****. it was a lie during Iraq and it is a lie now. We have more oil then we need and we are an exporter of refined oil. Do you really think we need Iranian oil when we have ours, Mexico's, Canada's, Venezuala, and even the Saudi's? Liberals love that we are in the middle east for oil garbage. Iran needs to sell the oil more then we need the oil. That is why they are acting out. Their economy is collapsing. Their people are pissed and it is gong to impact their ability to pay for terror.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-22-2019, 1:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Did they stop making rockets and giving them to hebollah? nope.
Did we stop making rockets and giving them to the Saudis? Nope.

It isn't that we need their oil. It's that oil creates money for whoever has it. It's that we don't want them to have money. How about we keep our weapons because we don't need their oil? Which means we don't have an interest in the region. So let them blow themselves up and we not concern ourselves by being participants in the carnage.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 3:31 AM Reply   
Different subject. We’ve touched on this many times. Homelessness and big libtard cities’ status quo “solutions” vs more conservative cities and their take on things. The video interview is particularly good to watch.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...lean-up-effort
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Yesterday, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Well So much for being a ďWar MongerĒ like our Democratís all told us TRUMP was/is. Watch Iím sure the Dems are not gonna be happy Trump decided Not to strike back. Iím sure we will strike back, but I agree you canít or should not kill people over the downing of a Un-maned drone.
Nope super happy Trump called off the strike.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       Yesterday, 3:25 PM Reply   
I love that This week ALL that Dumma Crats wanna talk about in no particular order is
1. Impeachment
2. Russia
3. Reparations
4. Concentration camps

Praise the Lord TRUMP 2020!